• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You Story: You Lose.
Two of my roommate's friends were in an argument (college girls :00), and they were around kids so they were both being very tactful about their language. I didn't pay attention until they went all out and the conversation became a bunch of asterisks. Instinctually, I turned towards them from my chair in front of the computer and I yelled "HEY! STOP ****ING CENSOR DODGING"
Truestorybro.jpg
They didn't get it but when I realized what I had said I lol'd

Winnar

Smash Lord
That one is wrong too actually most colorblind people can see most colors but just can tell the difference between a few, and the worst type of colorblindness; monoblind lets you only see black, white, and red making your image wrong also.
professor science over here

Umby

Smash Master
That one is wrong too actually most colorblind people can see most colors but just can tell the difference between a few, and the worst type of colorblindness; monoblind lets you only see black, white, and red making your image wrong also.
Wisdom.

Hopefully the addition of "slightly ********" helps my case. D:

BunBun

Smash Master
This is also wrong, because there is no such thing as "Monoblind". There is monochromacy, but even then the most common color to be seen in addition the black/white is blue and it's hues.

Optometryfag here.

Top Bottom