• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Know you play to much Super Smash Bros when....

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
When you go onto Basilmarket, and go onto one of those threads that say, how will you beat up the person above you. Your answer? Down throw, waveshine, dair, waveshine, dair, waveshine, dair, waveshine, upsmash.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
When you get a 100% on your Math test and say "Oh crap, I need to find a heart container!"
When you see a turtle on the floor and say, "Is that you, Gimpy?"
When you see two people fighting using only their fists and say "Lol, tourneyf@gs."

When you're on this website
You make and read this kind of threads on a site that's based on the game series itself
When you make one of these topics.
LOOOLLOOLOL OGM WOW HAO ORIGNAL

>_>

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
When you are at a street fight, you:

A) Grab a baseball bat and tell the opposing posse that Real Men Use Items
B) Throw away your baseball bat and say that Sakurai was wrong, real men don't use items
C)Try to hit a home run
D)Bring your old SNES Superscope
E) Complain that it's a walk-off stage

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
in the trophy section one of the peach trophies has a hidden third eye inside the head =0

Isn't that only in earlier copies, though? I mean, mine has it, but I heard that others don't.
And I think it was the DAISY trophy.

D

Deleted member

Isn't that only in earlier copies, though? I mean, mine has it, but I heard that others don't.
And I think it was the DAISY trophy.
that is correct but i said peach since thats who you use to earn it of course.

You start to wonder if blondes have a hidden third eye
so that would be brunettes then instead technically hahaha!

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
When you buy games simply because they have characters in Brawl.

(this is, actually how I came to find Earthbound.)

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
When you buy a tiara and take up fencing lessons to try and get into the mind of Marthas--we'll find a way to beat them, somehow!!!

(for the guys) When you wear a green pointy hat, yell unintelligible shrieks at people who eat your heart while swinging your sword blindly and throwing grenades, and are always talking to the fairies you are seeing from being high on too much magic power.

(for the girls) When someone makes a sexist comment directed at you, you throw some sparkles and a smoke bomb in the air, quickly change your clothes in front of them, and throw needles that you just pulled out of your *** at them screaming, "WHO'S THE GIRL NOW, *****ES?"

When you think that hanging out in a pigsty will eventually transform you into a huge beast of evil and darkness.

MrPhox

Tamed Beast
NNID
Mr.Phox
3DS FC
0318-7803-7610
last night at a party to save my girfriend from a bunch of guys on the dance floor, i used Link's up B

SEEEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no, i'm serious, i grabbed her and we spun and everything

white_mage

Smash Cadet
when you spin around with your arms above your head expecting to end up somewhere else-then getting angry because the only reason nothing happened was because you cant pass through walls

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
*SPOILER*
When you beat up people wearing white gloves, especially the Mickey Mouses at Disneyland.
(
and then expect a shiny blue man to explode from them
)

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
Someone's shooting at you and you try to hit the bullets with a baseball bat.

My second idea:
You were inspired by the YOU MUST RECOVER update on the Dojo and jump off a building. But then you realize that it's only in Brawl and...

Top Bottom