• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know how . . .

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
You know how some Ganondorf users can enter in a code in Melee and Ganondorf will have his sword? Although he cannot use it, it is still in his hand. Has anyone done that in Brawl? :confused:

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
I still think they should have had Toon Ganon with his double sword fighting style. That would have been EPIC

Lied

Smash Rookie
His sword is not girly! It's soo cool!
I still like him using his hands but I would prefer the sword.
This sounds wrong out of context.

On topic: I think Ganon's godly stomp makes up for the lack of a sword.

IR.O.B.edC.Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Why does it matter? Ganondorf is too amazing for swords, and besides there are way to many sword users in brawl.

M Sidhe

Smash Rookie
I love how Ganondorf pulls how his sword, makes a disgusted kind of noise, and puts it away.

Anway, I like Ganondorf fighting hand to hand in the smash games but prefer him with swords in the games.

I do like his heavenly sword though, it's pretty pimpin' how he takes it from the sages, the weapon that was supposed to kill him.

Top Bottom