• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Cannot Grasp The Full Power Of Giygas's Attack! Giygas For Super Smash Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanZero

Smash Apprentice
No. Mewtwo is Mewtwo. He's the most requested character worldwide by far...Giygas is nothing compared to him...Giygas would have to get in alongside Mewtwo.
No offence meant, but it's mindsets like that that set people to be disappointed by the final roster. I love him as much as anyone else, but Mewtwo is JUST Mewtwo and that's it. The only reason I was saying Giygas would be a worthy replacement is because not only would he fit Mewtwo's playstyle, he's a character with almost as much history.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If Giygas got in the game, they'd probably put in his physical form from Mother and have his form from Earthbound as a final smash.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
MEGA REVIVAL!!

I just want to say that, out of all the possible 3rd Mother characters, I support Giygas the most. So, go ahead and add me to the supporters list.

Smady

Smash Master
You know it's not impossible for Giygas to have a moveset. I say not impossible, but it is fairly close. Simply the challenge and iconic nature of Giygas is the only tiny factor I can see pushing Sakurai to his inclusion. Although it's a fairly obvious boss fight if ever there was one. Not that it wouldn't be awesome and a deserved boss fight, or assist trophy for that matter. Either way, Giygas in Smash Bros is a great idea.

D

Deleted member

He would make an interesting character, plus, we need more villains, so he has that going for him! :)

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Support, would make a cool Mewtwo semi-clone (play style), with some EarthBound moves as well.
Or even a boss with different "phases" that would be awesome.
He could be like how Tabuu was in Brawl, like the "final" boss.

Last edited:

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it. I wouldn't mind Giygas from Mother 1 being playable or a boss. I can admit, he would be more exciting as a boss then as a playable character. I don't see why his Mother 2 form should be a boss. I always did see the rejuvenation chamber as a big part of his character and I like its design.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Come to think of it. I wouldn't mind Giygas from Mother 1 being playable or a boss. I can admit, he would be more exciting as a boss then as a playable character. I don't see why his Mother 2 form should be a boss. I always did see the rejuvenation chamber as a big part of his character and I like its design.
His mother 1 form is his first phase during the boss fight, and his ethereal form is like the second phase of the boss fight.

Would be an awesome secret final boss or something, he would be the ultimate last boss. No one would see it coming

Eternium

Smash Rookie
He'd be a great trade-off for Lucas. It would be genius to have him basically do what Lucina did to Chrom in her reveal trailer and then follow that by showing off the customization options so people would know Lucas is still playable by customizing Ness.

Add me to the supporters!

Primid

Smash Apprentice
I would love to have Giygas! I would be so h..a..p..p..y..
Adding a Mother villain is the way to go if we get a new rep, in my opinion. Porky or Giygas would be amazing! Add me to the supporter list!

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Giygas would be a good idea for a character, but he's flat out scary. I don't think there any characters more.... Disturbing than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom