• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Mains Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All SSB64 Yoshi mains welcome to join! :yoshi64: In this group, we mainly discuss tech skill and offer suggestions on how to improve. If you're interested, just pm me with your Skype ID and I'll add you. =)

Morin0

Smash Lord
You mean this group?

I thought you deleted it after all the stuff I posted about you in that one thread. :-)

D

Deleted member

Wow, we got a pro stalker over here, hurr, hurr, hurr.
Yes, a stalker who has nothing better to do then make fake accounts of people and slander their name. It's sad really.

TR3G | Informant

Smash Cadet
Just so everyone should know- Cuddlytoys=Yumi. It is best that you do encourage or communicate with him, he behaves inconsistently and is likely not worth your time.

~wise words by TR3G~

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
Can anyone DJC out of a kiddy pool? DJC puts you back on the ground so I imagine that would be pretty hard to DJC out of a kiddy pool.
Yoshi can move with his djc so he might make it out of a kiddy pool.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Can anyone DJC out of a kiddy pool? DJC puts you back on the ground so I imagine that would be pretty hard to DJC out of a kiddy pool.
full jump, then jump, cancel and hold a direction? id say a kiddy pool is only half the height of dl side plat

Shears

Smash Master
full jump, then jump, cancel and hold a direction? id say a kiddy pool is only half the height of dl side plat
Well if we assume the characters are all toys like depicted in the opening scene of the game then their height could be much less than the height of a kiddy pool and so I would argue that the height of the kiddy pool is more than the height of a DL side platform. Therefore, I don't see anyone DJCing out of a kiddy pool with yoshi. Especially considering the shallower the DJC the harder it is to perform.

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
Well if we assume the characters are all toys like depicted in the opening scene of the game then their height could be much less than the height of a kiddy pool and so I would argue that the height of the kiddy pool is more than the height of a DL side platform. Therefore, I don't see anyone DJCing out of a kiddy pool with yoshi. Especially considering the shallower the DJC the harder it is to perform.
Well, if you just move with the djc with yoshi you can reach the part of the pool where the stairs are and simply get out.

D

Deleted member

Guys/girls, unless you're Yoshi mains, and have an interest in joining the group, I'd appreciate it if you stop trolling this thread. Thank you. =)

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
Guys/girls, unless you're Yoshi mains, and have an interest in joining the group, I'd appreciate it if you stop trolling this thread. Thank you. =)
I'm interested in joining the group, i started using Yoshi more then Ness lately.

D

Deleted member

I'm interested in joining the group, i started using Yoshi more then Ness lately.
Awesome. =) Just PM me your Skype ID and I'll add you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

oops, double post. :c

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
Cool, what's your skype ID? :)
Garretrodriguez24

Now you're just lying and jumping through hoops to try and make yourself look like you're right. You're wrong, you can't DJC out of a kiddy pool.
Yoshi can do it, you just gotta go fast, gotta go faster, faster, faster!

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
If you full hop, midair jump at the top, and do an aerial at the very top, right before your second jump ends, that's still technically a DJC.

D

Deleted member

I'm not cuddly/cuddlytoys! >........< I know of him, but we're not the same person.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
lol you're not fooling anyone. anyway i bet your next alter ego will go back to kirby, just change names again.

TR3G | Informant

Smash Cadet
I'm not cuddly/cuddlytoys! >........< I know of him, but we're not the same person.
absolutely a lie

[5/9/2015] the name also gives me more range then cuddlytoys
YuMi: i mean come on lol
[5/9/2015 3:55:03 AM] YuMi: :D
[5/10/2015 5:05:25 PM] YuMi: Hey hip
[5/10/2015 5:05:40 PM] YuMi: Can you add me to the smash group pleeeease

Sangoku

Smash Master
How about stopping all this? I don't know what the deal with YuMi is, but from what I see it happened outside of smashboards. Would you then please leave it out of smashboards? Or at least take it to somewhere more appropriate, PM, social, whatever.

I don't think this thread is going anywhere, so I will lock it if it continues that way.

And I don't think making several skype groups was a good idea to begin with to be honest. Maybe we should just have a "Group thread" stickied with a list of Skype groups (and who to contact to be added), IRC groups, and any other groups you might invent.

Sedda

Smash Champion
irc chat too good.

no cancer guaranteed.

anyway i want to learn how to yoshi. who wants to teach me?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Locked following OP's request.

Sedda if you seriously considered learning how to play Yoshi, you could always ask again in the Yoshi thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom