• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0ne

Smash Ace
:urg:
no one went to York. This was my last wednesday in toronto
I only could play Carter. Ill post next time Im coming to Toronto

tha_carter

Smash Ace
you must of been mistaken, i definately was not there

maybe you got bored and daydreamed about us playing????

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Arena Season 8 starts today in WoW so I'm probably going to be too addicted to that to come this week. But I think Akariss/Mike is coming regardless.
What server? Faction? Race? etc....

Surprised anyone plays WoW AND Brawl besides myself.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I just started up again and I'm rocking my Tauren Shaman on Blackrock BG 9 YEYE.. You?

WOOOOOOWWW SOOOO GAY IT HURTS!!!!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im definitely considering coming this week since its reading week and i got no class thursday. Ill see if anyone else from sauga wants to go aswell. Gi please convince brose to go, i didnt get to play him at lbt =(

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably coming tomorrow, playing Lucas lately has made him 2.73x better than the last York casuals I was at, and I want to make you fckers bleed.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Akariss you live in mississauga right. Are u going to school at york or are you going from sauga to york cause im pretty sure mikey, fool, dimmy, ryan or someone would like to go the only thing is the ride situation

Gichan

Smash Champion
I can't come this week, I'm working tomorrow. So ****ing balls cause now when I can't go, even though I ****ing ask sauga all the time, they might be going. I'll ask Ambrose for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom