• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
The title of this thread should be changed, the drama has died down. Major drama in the jiggs boards though, I give my vote for "stupidest board" to the jigglypuff boards. They think she almost goes even with mk, has little KO problems and think she's as much of a gimpmaster as she was in melee. Must be playing too many foxes =/

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Hypnosis is horribly unreliable. And Jumpluff is manlier than Crobat.

Woman.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Blissey is fail lol, standard Blissey setup is so boring. Having a boltbeaming Blissey is nice but otherwise all teams are setup to deal with Blissey.
Jumpluff is pretty cool, Crobat is more usefull though despite Hypnosis 70 accuracy and if you are going for sleep then Breloom is better anyway... but then again sleep clause.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Well, Crobat is banned in UU now, so Jumpluff is the fastest sleeper in UU. I think. Or, at least, it is one of them.

And yeah. Blissey is dumb and not cool.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Do you guys actually play pkmn?

I used to play a couple years ago with ultimascout and Umbreon. It was pretty fun. :D

My roommates got me back into it, so I might start playing again. Does anybody wanna play me on D/P WiFi?

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Jumpluff only ***** on a sunny day team

blissy is an OU *****
Nope. Jumpluff is a great suicide lead/setterupper. That's what I use it for.

Do you guys actually play pkmn?

I used to play a couple years ago with ultimascout and Umbreon. It was pretty fun. :D

My roommates got me back into it, so I might start playing again. Does anybody wanna play me on D/P WiFi?
:o I can't on D/P. But you should get ShoddyBattle. It's a battling sim. There are no move animations and it takes a little getting used to, but it's lots easier to deal with.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

yea i would but idk when i got ****s to do but now that school is out probably

I am building a new team atm actually you can help me test it out when i am done.

auroreon

Smash Ace

I don't play it competetively anymore, the community is too closed minded and you just see the same old pokemon over and over again. Also, any game where its possible to lose by luck just annoys me. Might start playing it again now that platinum is out and they banned that ****ing ******* Garchomp.
Anyone who has ever had Garchomp on your team, shame on you.

Metatitan

Smash Master
If you can't handle garchomp get a less ****ty team. My entirely bl/uu team beat an ou team. Sure, the majority of pokemon is luck, but there is a minute trace of skill with predictions and originality in movesets.

Shiri

Smash Chump
If you can't handle garchomp get a less ****ty team. My entirely bl/uu team beat an ou team. Sure, the majority of pokemon is luck, but there is a minute trace of skill with predictions and originality in movesets.
:yoshi: You've clearly never dealt with a good ScarfChomp. That's all I'm saying about that.

Lil' B, I would be more than happy to help you test your team! :D

And guy with the Jumpluff avatar, I don't do Shoddy anymore because it's terribad, LOL. Get @ me on DS, though! ^_~

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yes I have played a scarfchomp, I **** THEM. I was pro at pokemon, get at me :p (Even though now my team is probly outdated with the bullet punch scizors and what not).

.Marik

is a social misfit
:yoshi: Marik, are there any arcades in Toronto or the surrounding area?

I'm talking like, cabinets with actual games (fighters, a few racers, etc.). Serious arcades.

Let me know~ <3
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed your comment until now. My apologies.

In regards to your question, I'm sure there are a few arcades around Toronto and surrounding areas such as Peel and Durham Regions.

I would suggest Playdium, located in Mississauga. It's directly next to Square One, which is a very big mall inside a very big plaza.

Why, are you visiting Toronto anytime soon? =D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: If you were pro, I was f*cking Charles Barkley, LOL!

I studied under the king! My amazingness knew nothing of limits, ROFL. Also, stop saying get @ me when you're clearly not on my skill level. ^_~

Nobody wants to go down.

P.S. - Marik, not planning on visiting per se, just examining some possible business opportunities and Toronto plays a part in them. :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
Please bish my team was so efficient and balanced with ou bl and uu that it only lost once- to extreme luck hax (three freezes in one game for 5 turns, get @ me).

.Marik

is a social misfit
:yoshi:
P.S. - Marik, not planning on visiting per se, just examining some possible business opportunities and Toronto plays a part in them. :D
Well, if you need help with anything related to Toronto, get at me. :]

Born and raised baby!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sakurai hates everybody not part of the Kirby franchise he made, and characters not making a new appearance in Brawl. :mad:
This is the truth, but he hates Link the most out of everyone.

He also loves Meta.

Silly Fool. I could make Yoshi uber if I wanted to. I would
1. Give Yoshi's tongue double the range it has now.
2. Enable Yoshi to Angle the tongue A la Yoshi's Story.
3. Enable him to do little flutter jumps after the big midair jump like in Yoshi's island.
4. Increase the damage output of all aerials and remove all startup time like they were in Smash 64.
5. Give Yoshi shield that lightly damages enemies during release.
How's that for uber?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Na I think he hates yoshi. He gives him the worst shield, gives him KO problems, gives him low priority, and then gives us an AT that gave us hope and ultimately sucked in the long run :<

.Marik

is a social misfit
Na I think he hates yoshi. He gives him the worst shield, gives him KO problems, gives him low priority, and then gives us an AT that gave us hope and ultimately sucked in the long run :<
I lol'd. And then I fffffff'd.

SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI. :mad:

FML. :[

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I fail to see the logic in not having Yoshi being able to jump out of he shield when HIS ENTRANCE HAS HIM DOING SO.

DR is cool, but makes you notably more likely to trip. Foolish Sakurai.

Top Bottom