• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YEEEEHAAAWW : Pilotwings 64's Goose for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice

so yeah, I'm sure you all remember this classic from back in the day, the less famous but still awesome of the two N64 launch titles. This game deserves some reconition in SmashBros, and who better than that falling lanky stars n' stripes guy on the cartridge to represent it.

Sure its flight simulator and no one fights, but I think a moveset could be made up of all the different modes in the game.

- Jetpack (recovery)
- Birdman (glide)
- Skydive ( like Game and watch's parachute)
- Gyrocopter (final smash)

Just some ideas. Feel free to add more.

And no, Lark is a little punk and should not be a character. Cause I just know someone out there is gonna mention him. Hawk was pretty cool, but theres only 2 brothers who can rock that stache. And not Robin either because something about her voice sounds a tad bit sexual when you click her icon in Pilotwings 64. And no one cares about the rest of em.
Point is, Goose and Pilotwings is awesome and needs to be in Smash.

also would be cool if someone could make a Goose Icon for signatures and what not.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only Pilot Wings I played was the one on the Super Nintendo and I loved that game.

It was one of the first Super Nintendo games I owned, and one of the very few I had for the longest time.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Goose's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom