• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ya'll thought SS combo's were impressive...well...

Miharu

Smash Hero
well coming in and talking smack is unnecessary i should be able to think im good at a game without people like you talking down on me every time i feel confident in myself.
The ****, go get a counselor if you're emotionally unstable or have self-esteem issues rofl. Thinking that you're good at a game doesn't equate to coming on a board and publicly proclaiming it.

ya im really not trying to start anything. if people think im bad, thats there opinion and at this point i dont really care what people say regarding **** talking cuz im starting to get used to it hah (just as long as people dont take it to far). btw mike this thing with boO has nothing to do with me lol drama drama drama XD
Then there's your responses to this thread.

Ya im trying to get everyone to calm down its all pretty stupid =/. i dont know where u came from prodigykid but calling me an arrogant prick, and saying that 3yrs is a kiss ***, is uncalled for yo. Iv never even heard of you and for u to come in and say stuff like that is pretty immature and shows a lack of intelligence on your part.
LOL

Minh owning

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i dont care if people think im bad, like you for example, but when people starting calling my friends and i names, i really dont think thats appropriate. miharu u just need to welcome me into the commuinty and just love me XD

Miharu

Smash Hero
i dont care if people think im bad, like you for example, but when people starting calling my friends and i names, i really dont think thats appropriate. miharu u just need to welcome me into the commuinty and just love me XD
Then don't let your idiocy get to the point where your friends have to go out of their way to defend your pathetic ass; that's the point when they get labeled as ***-kissers.

Pretty sure everyone wouldn't mind welcoming if you weren't so **** stupid.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
So, your friends doing it to people they dont know is ok? Them threatening others is ok? And why do we need to pamper to you? The more you post, the more youre making yourself look like an *******.

Wait... could it be.... MCRUSTYJR!?!?!?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
pink reaper: i think u should love me too XD lol this is all seriously making me LOL.

mike haze: i have complete control of my aero plane >;D

3Years

Smash Lord
How do you not know prodigykid???
He's been part of the comunity for years.
3years 2 be exact haha

I vote we exile samus-T from the community.
thats a lil harsh

Then don't let your idiocy get to the point where your friends have to go out of their way to defend your pathetic ass; that's the point when they get labeled as ***-kissers.

Pretty sure everyone wouldn't mind welcoming if you weren't so **** stupid.
ok no1 is kissing any *** so i think that all this is unnecessary so lets all play nicely =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Who is this guy ^^

Aero isn't bad, he beat Fabian and made him throw his controller, which is an accomplishment IMO

Teach me your tricks so that I may do that to Connor when I **** him at Brawl

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mhmm, I've been trying to make TL a solid character I can rely on when D3 fails.

But I still **** with D3 :D

pbody is deff. better than ss

dude wut up havent talked 2 u since oc3 =]
I know. It's been too long.

I've really haven't been up to anything new besides failing to get rides to tournaments as usual. I really want to play you and everyone else again (In Melee and Brawl. I love them both)

Hope to see everyone again (Even if no one really knows who I am lol)

^_^

Zoap

Smash Master
I taught P body those combos way back when he first beat SS. Socal owes me a great deal when it comes to teaching there players awesomeness. Just look at what I did for Mango and Hugs

Miharu

Smash Hero
I taught P body those combos way back when he first beat SS. Socal owes me a great deal when it comes to teaching there players awesomeness. Just look at what I did for Mango and Hugs
ROFL

You haven't seen anything until you've seen Zoap's Fox.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
How do you not know prodigykid???
He's been part of the comunity for years.
Who's ProdigyKid?

No really, I have bad memory.

ROFL

You haven't seen anything until you've seen Zoap's Fox.
Zoap teach me Fox, all I do is bair, utilt, and up throw to uair which fails against DI.

Pocky really needs a taste of a Melee NCB, came just a few months too late
You have my old avatar, footstool is the best thing about Brawl

LuCKy

Smash Master
kira, u throw shine bair.....thats pretty much the only thing that me and mango do lol

Top Bottom