• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro VS Hylian VS Majoras: Battle for Texas(vids coming 3/10/08)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so basicly this thread is all about me and Hylian and Majoras. We will be doing 4.6 billion samus dittos over the next few years and they will be recorded and put in this thread. It will determine who is the best samus in Tx. Or the best samus ditto player in tx. On a side note, this thread will show others how to do samus dittos.

*activates pirate voice*

YARGH! Shiver me timbers!!! Hylian/Majoras, do ye accept a bloody samus ditto challenge? Ye low level scallywags cant never ever best me in me own waters. I claimed the seas in melee but ye want to get a bit o' revenge, eh?

DO YE HEAR ME?!?!?!?

The black spot will be placed on one o' us and it aint gonna be me, ye poop face!! So what be ye choice?!?!?!?!? Which one o' us will be walkin' thy plank and joinin' Davey Jones' Locker? Will the comin' years o' battle tell the tale 'o who is better out o' the 2 o' us?......Or better still, the tale may be never told cause we might forever be two pirates locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound! Personaly speakin', the latter be more realistic if ye ask me.

But alas! We savage salty sailors know not of what the sea will throw at us. So, in 5 days the tides be either in ye favor or mine. BY THE POWERS, this will be a glorious day! So for now, farewell ye slimey Codfish!!!!!

PS: YARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!

RULES!!!!
1 vs 1 Wifi matches will consist of 4 stocksies with a time limit of 9min. Levels will be what we see in the southwest board. If you cant handle these rules, then get the F-out.

VIDS!!!!

coming soon.......

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Of course I accept.

But we should only post videos of Wifi matches if they are lag free. Otherwise lets just record at the houston tournament. Unless you want to drive up here at some point :).

Also, Samus dittos are amazingly fun in brawl :).

Right now, I am probably the best in texas at brawl period. Lets see if you can overcome me :).

Xyro77

As of now, ye MIGHT be the best. AYE, your days are numbered capn'.

Our duels be not laggy due to our close quarters and all. Now if ye be in japanese waters.........lag will be ye best mate.

Me will win........and if not...............slap me thrice and hand me to my mama'

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like slapping.

Eten

Smash Ace
The blacked out text was very informative in letting me know wtf is going on in here.

Xyro77

I like slapping.
Obviously that little comment means ye be not a Gentleman o' fortune. Ye be nothin' but a puny landlubbin' lass. AYE! Me said LASS! Does this anger ye, little lass? WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Captain X(me) has had a change o' heart. I will give ye a choice o' how ye wish to travel to ol' Davey Jones' Locker...........will it be the plank........or will it be by the crocs. Either by my hand or by gods..............ye be goin' down!

*By the way, check the 1st post for updated rules*

Im waitin' for ya :chuckle:

Xyro77

This thread is scaring the **** out of me.
WAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AYE, this thread aint be for the weak o' heart. Blood, gore,half naked pirate men await ye in this thread.

TO ALL: there will be weekly if not daily updates on this thread with samus dittos. Please comment on the battles and suggest improvements on both of our parts.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
YOU GUYS LIVE IN TEXAS? SO DO I!! I've been right under your noses, all this time. Just check out your window, I won't tell you which one but I'll be there.

But seriously what is this thread REALLY about? Not really really reaaaaally but its really REALLY~~ really... get it?

To sum things up, I think Hylian is the best Samus player I've seen so far.. whats with all the darkened secret messages huh???? And whats the deal with pirates? They're kinda corny now.. with the exception of Luffy.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
i would like to participate sometime in that called best samus in texas someday...^.^...please

Xyro77

i would like to participate sometime in that called best samus in texas someday...^.^...please
Hardy har har!!!! Tis true that the 2nd best melee samus wants in on the challenge? Do ye understand what be at stake? Ye will suffer the fate o' Hylian and will dine with Davy Jones'. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.

*will edit thread to include majoras*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I <3 Majoras.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
Hardy har har!!!! Tis true that the 2nd best melee samus wants in on the challenge? Do ye understand what be at stake? Ye will suffer the fate o' Hylian and will dine with Davy Jones'. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.

*will edit thread to include majoras*
XDD someone has been watching Shakespeare lately ^.^
...i was just saying if i could be added later...LATER, when i get to play the game, cause as of right now im probably a super noob compared with you two and be nothing of a challenge...

but i would like to bet on that 2nd best meele samus... >.>

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
XDD someone has been watching Shakespeare lately ^.^
...i was just saying if i could be added later...LATER, when i get to play the game, cause as of right now im probably a super noob compared with you two and be nothing of a challenge...

but i would like to bet on that 2nd best meele samus... >.>

Texas samus players by skill:
Caveman/Majoras
Reqy
Ahn/TGM
Me

I stopped playing samus so I just put myself at the bottom lol. I have played all of these people several times and seen how they do in tournaments with her.

Xyro77

*turns off pirate voice*

hylian. At that huge SA tourney(about a month ago) me and u both went to. i beat cavemans samus 4 times out of 6. but its no biggie cause he doesnt main samus. reqy......yea we played several and i won all but 1 maybe 2. now that counts cause he mains samus. Im the best melee samus in tx in texas. thats a fact. majoras hardly goes to anything so its hard to guage him.

Top Bottom