• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xxxxxxxxxx

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I've seen players at local tourneys apply this d-smash tech-chasing to the edges of stages as well (you cover three of their tech options automatically with dsmash, then the edge makes it so tech-roll away also gets hit if you hold the dsmash).

Good info on the battlefield platform though. Does this work on other platformed stages as well? (dreamland, YI, Pokemon)

Last edited:

HalfBakedHarry

Smash Rookie
Since this is a thread about finding out neat falcon stuff, does anybody have any idea what projectiles raptor boost can go through?

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Since this is a thread about finding out neat falcon stuff, does anybody have any idea what projectiles raptor boost can go through?
If I'm correct, anything. I know it can go through Fox's lasers and Samus' Blaster, so I think energy projectiles are protected against. I'm not sure about physical, though, because I didn't test against the arrows. A vid of Samus' blaster being dodged will be linked soon (videos take a while to upload).

EDIT: Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGnM4w0W_0

Last edited:
Top Bottom