• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xXx~She's bringin Sexy back (pics)~xXx

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Thats right this is my peach the one and only unlike any other peach when she's in my hands she is a sexy black woman and thats that

And if you want to see the screensaver go here:
Peach Desktop

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
o_O very nice peach! Nice to see stuff like this!

I might download your desktop later! Hope to see more of your wonderful work in the future! Keep up the good work! <3

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Amazing what you can steal make with photoshop.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Amazing what you can steal make with photoshop.
Amazing what you I can draw:

And then using ADOBE ILLUSTRATORColor and create Glare and shading yourself

And then use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
To create a desktop picture

And amazing how different two drawings can be seeing as the Basic Body skeleton is the only thing they really have in common outside of that only the basic concepts are kept and then modified myself. Funny cause i coulda swore Moderatrs were alot more open minded then third graders and i still hope they are and will stay that way not to mention the understanding of photoshop is must be small if they ctually belive i could create that picture just by using photoshop on some Jessica rabbit picture when in reality in order for me to do such a thing i would have to drastically warp the picture and then erase almost all detail and re-configure it in such a way thats crazy not to mention the detail obtained in above picture is almost impossible to obtain in photoshop not to mention the fact that photoshop has problem warping text with great detail like the one on her leg. Not to mention remixes of art happen all the time w/ in the art community inncluding music, theatre, movies, and YES visual ARTS. Have you all ever heard of neoclassicalism its also a stage in art history were a large scoiety is influenced by past archeticturl, painting, sculpture, etc. and may even vaguely resemble past pieces of art but our original unto themselves are you gonna judeg them the same way as my own piece of art seeing as my peach was islightly influenced and not merely straight traced from jessica rabbit, im truly sorry but .... those responses are ignorant escpicially for those within the debate hall and smash backroom, im sorry if i upset you but i held you all on higher pedastels and well i still the mass majority up there but you'll have lost alot of my respect which you could careless im sure but come on!!!

I apoligize if my post upset you but slandering my hard work upsets me just slightly to the point of possibly sarcastioally insulting someones ignorance

P.S. (the other topic was an accident cause i was having computer problems and when my browser closed i just made a new one)

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy run on sentences.
FYI, I accused you of nothing. I just knew your pic was an homage to one of my favorite characters, Jessica Rabbit.

I

i8waffles612

holy crap. you draw sooo good. You really have artistic skills. WOW...AMAZING... Man thats really goood. Wow I just complimented you like 4 times. lol

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Holy run on sentences.
FYI, I accused you of nothing. I just knew your pic was an homage to one of my favorite characters, Jessica Rabbit.
I apoligize Ryoko i truly do please forgive me i'll admit that i was wrong ... great now i look like an idiot argueing w/ myself LOL

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
And amazing how different two drawings can be seeing as the Basic Body skeleton is the only thing they really have in common outside of that only the basic concepts are kept and then modified myself. Funny cause i coulda swore Moderatrs were alot more open minded then third graders and i still hope they are and will stay that way not to mention the understanding of photoshop is must be small if they ctually belive i could create that picture just by using photoshop on some Jessica rabbit picture when in reality in order for me to do such a thing i would have to drastically warp the picture and then erase almost all detail and re-configure it in such a way thats crazy not to mention the detail obtained in above picture is almost impossible to obtain in photoshop not to mention the fact that photoshop has problem warping text with great detail like the one on her leg. Not to mention remixes of art happen all the time w/ in the art community inncluding music, theatre, movies, and YES visual ARTS. Have you all ever heard of neoclassicalism its also a stage in art history were a large scoiety is influenced by past archeticturl, painting, sculpture, etc. and may even vaguely resemble past pieces of art but our original unto themselves are you gonna judeg them the same way as my own piece of art seeing as my peach was islightly influenced and not merely straight traced from jessica rabbit, im truly sorry but .... those responses are ignorant escpicially for those within the debate hall and smash backroom, im sorry if i upset you but i held you all on higher pedastels and well i still the mass majority up there but you'll have lost alot of my respect which you could careless im sure but come on!!!
holy cow, shut up and next time just credit the image you copied the pose from.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
holy cow, shut up and next time just credit the image you copied the pose from.
In that post i did dipwad and i don't see how my rant has anything to do w/ you not to mention the fact that certian individual assumed me of no credible artostic talent and insulted my artistic style, specially since it took weeks to draw, edit, color, shade, etc.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Guys give the man a break! He did a splendid job and of course he will get upset if his originality and his art is being questioned! There's nothing wrong to that! Btw Kaji that was very very VERY good :) Hope I can see something else soon.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
NICE!! It like ppls takes on original things with a sorta of twisted reality on it. I wonder how Daisy would look? XD

:3

kirborg

Smash Cadet
When you copy you state reference. It's that simple. I don't care if you spend three months working on the details in photoshop, it's obvious that the drawing itself has way too much in common with the original.

It's not a bad thing to redraw a picture, just don't claim it as your own. It's heavily frowned upon in the art community and with good reason.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
When you copy you state reference. It's that simple. I don't care if you spend three months working on the details in photoshop, it's obvious that the drawing itself has way too much in common with the original.

It's not a bad thing to redraw a picture, just don't claim it as your own. It's heavily frowned upon in the art community and with good reason.
this is my drawing dickwad i straight drew it scanned it then colored it sorry if you don't have the skill or rather the will to do so yourself and the only thing you can do in response is straight attempt to bash it. besides that i never claimed to own jessica rabbit and when asked i tell who i based it off when i first drew her.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Kajitora/Peacha.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Kajitora/Peacha-c.gif

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Kajitora/?action=view&current=Peacha-Background.jpg

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Learn to read dude, he never sayd it wasn't your drawing.
im sorry the way it seemed to have come across it seemed he was saying i merely took a jessica rabbit picture into photoshop and tweaked it for a few months and thats what i red (I still don't know what to say for past tense read, regardless of its ridiculous english rules of the same spelling it comes across on the internet as present) so i found it offensive in that degree, if i offended you i apologize

Top Bottom