• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash 2 - Smash 4 Wii U tournament | Dec 27th

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Date: December 27th 2014
This will be a Super Smash Bros Wii U tournament featuring singles and doubles.

Registration begins: 3:00 pm
Doubles begins: 4:00 pm
Singles begins: 6:00 pm

Registration for doubles ends at 3:45
Registration for singles ends at 5:45

Prices:
Venue Fee: $5
Doubles: $10 per person
Singles; $10

Singles will be 2 stocks with 6 minutes. Doubles will be 3 stocks with 8 minutes.

Full Ruleset located here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74563582/Apex/Apex2015_Rulebook.pdf

Starter Stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

Counterpick Stages:
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Castle Seige
Donkey Kong 64
Skyloft
Delfino Plaza
Omega Stages (Treated as FD in banning phase. If FD is banned, Omegas are banned)

Last edited:

Keitaro

What's the planned stagelist for this one?
Here's the ruleset:

Game version: Nintendo Wii-U

Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, 3/5 for Finals Matches

Doubles Rules: Team Attack set to “On” Game Procedures function the same way as above rules

Starter stages: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Town and City, Lylat Cruise.

Counter-pick Stages: Kongo Jungle, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt, Battleship Halberd

Additional Rules:

• Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
  • Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
  • You may not choose a stage you have already won on.
  • All custom moves, including Mii Fighters, and equipment are banned.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hmmm Delfino Plaza legal but no Skyloft or Wuhu Island? Kind of surprising. Mind explaining that one?

Other then that I seriously think that's a solid ruleset!

Keitaro

I actually didn't realize Skyloft was banned. I don't mind it but I want to see what other people around here are running before I consider making it legal. A lot of people have complained about Skyloft and Pilot Wings though, so they both may stay banned.

WT!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WT_Smash
3DS FC
4597-0015-7814
Switch FC
SW-3650-7945-8401
I say skyloft legal and pilot wings not. By the way what date is this?

Keitaro

Here are the new rules:

Both singles and doubles will be 2 stock to maximize on time. In the future doubles will likely be 3 stock. 6 minute timer.

Starter Stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Town & City
Smashville
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Castle Seige
Donkey Kong 64
Skyloft
Delfino Plaza
Omega Stages (Treated as FD in banning phase. If FD is banned, Omegas are banned)

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Ah yeah. Is singles already maxed out or is it the survey? I'd be kicking myself if I missed the opportunity to attend what appears to be the only local tournament happening in my area during my Winter break. .—.

Last edited:

Keitaro

Singles is still good to go, same with doubles. I decided to not have the survey anymore so you guys are good :D You can just register when you arrive. I'll update the first post.

Top Bottom