• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I wonder who's a better smasher?

Silent Wolf or prosmashertim?

Their both really technical players.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
lol :laugh:

probably your falco because you know how to combo the **** out of alot of characters.

I wonder who I should play first at the dan?

I will bring my camera to take pictures of you guys.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
ka-master is indeed the master.

that new sig silent wolf has is gold.

I wonder who would win a fight between Ka's luigi vs Bombsoldiers falco?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
wtf @ calling me Gingeropoly.

How would like it if I called you "looney book ******"?

Gingeraga said:
wtf @ calling me Gingeropoly.

How would like it if I called you "looney book ******"?
I wouldn't mind, I would just make fun of you for it, if you saying that didn't already do the job for me haha.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
yah I don't mind being called ginger, but there's always that one scumbag that likes spoiling the apples *shakes fist and tries to fly.*

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*fails to fly by running up wall*

you come over here,take this message to the scumbag, *cracks neck and tries to fly by running up wall again*

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
So, any thoughts on whether or not the epicness of this tournament will be affected by Brawl's delay? It will no longer one of the last pre-Brawl Melee tournaments.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Jem.

Smash Master
People will probably just take a break. If it is to come out in January, a month of melee isnt that hard :p
<----- Should watch what he says >.<

Dan 2 looks tight, I might come for this since it's not just the same people I always hang out with.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
ok so this is the part of the movie where I fly from one big part of the building to the other.

*trys to fly and falls down.*

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
People will probably just take a break. If it is to come out in January, a month of melee isnt that hard :p
<----- Should watch what he says >.<

Dan 2 looks tight, I might come for this since it's not just the same people I always hang out with.

It comes out in February......................:urg::urg:

so yeah, it does make the tourney kinda less cool, but w/e, Dan tourney is still the cool...bucket of them all.

I'll be staying with Nate the night before. As far as I know, so will Kiwi and PC?
He can only fit 6 others in the van though, so maybe if there was a smashfest there,a nd then ppl came up with him and teddy. or if ppl smashed at shanes, and teddy was there, and he took some up there. and jamie.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll be staying with Nate the night before. As far as I know, so will Kiwi and PC?
He can only fit 6 others in the van though, so maybe if there was a smashfest there,a nd then ppl came up with him and teddy. or if ppl smashed at shanes, and teddy was there, and he took some up there. and jamie.
Dibs on a spot in the van.

You guys are close. if there is enough OOS, wouoldn't you guys be able to come down the day of?
Unless you mean the day after this, then I'mnot sure who lives up there. :p

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol it takes me 1 hour 8 min to get there from my house, but that is before traffic and the boarder wait.
Also taking the bus just to cross the boarder is like $50 or something. Maybe I can find a ride with Tiep or something.
Housing after the tourney wouldnt be to bad if we plan to stay.

Top Bottom