• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah i've been to HAT's piano store awhile backkkk :3 i played piano for him and frozen lolz instead of playing smash because losing to azen's bowser made me super emo.

his place can hold infinites. i'd go there but i'd rather not be around smelly gamers outside of the tourney. ._.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Well, I'm showing up like, a week before the tourney to chill/tour around and ****. I might as well make a vacation out of it since I don't have school.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
:( @ bladewise

but we should play a ton of friendlies!
i like fighting peach mains. they're easier to fight than peach scrubs LOL
peach is such a basic character =P advanced peaches forget to dsmash more sometimes >_>

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Mr. Blunted_object10 asked me first...
but fox is better than falco in teams....
and you're quite good, I think.....

hmmm.....
(i need more excuses to use "...." )

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
We could prolly go to canada, though Otto and other non 19s would get left out so if you wanna hold that on your conscience(sp?) kiwi then be my guest. I of course say f*ck Otto but yea. ;p

Everyone should make sure to see Jace **** Jem in the GC thread.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
When do you need the donation by?
I could donate like 15-20 or something. But then it takes like a week or 2 before my money actually transfer from my debit card to paypal.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jace didn't really **** me, he just said something funny about the word ****.

I'm pretty sure Eric can play more than Falco.. But he just prefers to play Falco, and is hella good/smart.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
otter is the definition of "cute"
everyone else can get *****

people who are interested in donating i love u guys and secondly, im trying to get tickets within the next week sometime before prices go stupid x_x

i dont really care if we go to canada or not. i wouldn't be able to get my birth certificate (otto said you needed one to cross borders?) anyway. and drinking can taste extremely good, i don't know what stuff you've been trying but grey goose and captain morgan are hella bomb for hard liquors. :<

Cort

Apple Head
Grey Goose is actually pretty garbage. It's advertised to no end to be this "fancy shmancy expensive" vodka, but the quality is just poop.

They're brilliant advertisers.

Also, I'm not coming to this. And I don't think PC is either. >___<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
grey goose tastes like water after having smirnoff **** filtered vodka on a constant basis

it's all about relativity here, coht :<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm missing the sarcasm if there was any >_>.....

bacardi 151 is disgusting btw
T_T *changes topic to a different drink because she feels awkward.* LOL

Cort

Apple Head
I've never had 151 I don't know what you're talking about. Stop trying to induce all these new hard liquors upon my virgin mouth T_______T

Also, money matches? Wait, I'm not going to this. -.-

kiwiii

Smash Lord
.............................................. well when you decide to try out drinking, let me know. there's this liquor called everclear that isn't too strong, gives a nice steady buzz, and is highly recommended for noob drinkers. :)

Jem.

Smash Master
Kiwi.. Are you joking?
Everclear is the strongest alcohol possible. Any stronger and it will make you go blind.

But I get the mindgame of trying to get him screwed over..

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i think cort realizes that 190 proof is a little weak, despite him never sipping an alcoholic beverage in his life. ^_^

Jem.

Smash Master
WA hates me I'm pretty sure cause I act mean on the boards and show no sign of impressedness of other players..? Dunno. I just know I'm hated by WA.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LMFAOOOOO i love cort <3

and no jem, you just completely missed the sarcasm in my posts and cort's and kinda spoiled the joke. its ok though, we all do it sometimes

Cort

Apple Head
Why would you bring up being hated by WA into this? o_O I don't even know you, and no one here is showing any hate.

Just having fun, learn to loosen up mang

Jem.

Smash Master
I was talking to Otto. I was responding to his not getting it post.

And I ruined no joke whatsoever. There is definently one person reading this thread somewhere that didn't know Everclear is the strongest alcohol, and 95% alcohol or something like that. >_>

Cort

Apple Head
I find that your post saying people were "sucking up" was just way out there, and pretty random

Everyone here are all good friends.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
it was a joke running between me and cort. **** whoever else is actually falling for what we were saying. it was funny :( u ***** LOL jkk

Top Bottom