• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWF: Wednesday Weekly Friendly's (cancelled indefinetly possible new venue)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I came at 5 today hoping people would be there early o.O

Nashan came around 7ish.. and a Melee disc finally came around 8.10... but after that, we had 3 set ups going on with I want to say 12 people? I took off around 10 cause I have a midterm to study for, but I had fun :D

First time playing Melee outside my group of friends who plays Brawl since Brawl's release o.O Realized how rusty I was xD

I was the Young Link/Dr. Mario btw... gg's everybody.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
This was really fun. It seemed like more than 12 people.... hmm maybe not. I didn't play some of the people I wanted to play (Fly, Luigi, MacD <--rank him, Maple). However, I did get to play some cool new people, GSUB, Julian (from UCI. this guy *****), Charlie and a few others. Overall a fun time. Like Fly said, let's maintain a strong attendance. Free Pizza...free venue...plenty of TVs!1!!

Kanzaki, I'm down to play you after class. Aim me. :)

Adam, teach me teams. I SUCK at teams =/

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i counted about 17 people

thanks you guys for coming out it was fun
i wish maple and macD didn't do so much teams so i could play them in singles but lol its cool

MacD

Banned via Administration
this was definately better than expected and easily worth a 45 minute drive and putting off my essay till 2am

i'll definately come again and make sure i have a carfull, maybe not every week, but definately bi weekly if i can

and i'm sad i didn't get to do any singles until like 2 matches at the end but teams was too good

any chance we could get another set up or two going next time so we don't all feel the need to play teams?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'm done at FOUR and have nothing to do til other people come.. PEOPLE SHOULD COME EARLIAR!! >:O

If I don't have too much homework, I'll start coming over more often, only reason that was stopping me before cause it was OPPOSITE direction from where I commute home from school >< But tis worth it to get rid of my rust? :D

With that said, if you could find your own ride home, I'm willing to pick up people in between Shuffle and Cut and Cal Poly Pomona...

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
With that said, if you could find your own ride home, I'm willing to pick up people in between Shuffle and Cut and Cal Poly Pomona...
Im down to play from 3 - 6:30, but Im not sure what you mean by driving. Does this mean you can only take me there from Cal Poly but not drop me back off at Cal Poly?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Welll I'm done at 4, and I think I'll be giving Little England a ride, he's done at like 5... But yea, I'll pick you up and take you to Shuffle and Cut, but you'll need to find your own ride home.. unless you don't mind leaving around 9.30 - 10..

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yeah i might make these bi weekly's just for the sake of having a better turnout

and i'll look into getting another setup, i thought 3 tv's wouldve been enough but i didn't expect such a big turnout lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ill be there on wednesday most likely

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yeah actually ima keep these weekly
cuz wednesday are the only real days i can play
so whatever competition comes is good for me =]
if your coming or thinking about it plz post in the thread so i know how much pizza to provide
see you there ryan, you should go when macD goes so you can teach him the jiggs matchup

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
mkay thanks for letting us know brandon
i'll make sure to change the thread title for this week

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it's all good

more hype for the week after that!

jason use the week to practice your uthrow --> double shines on spacies :p

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i missed you guys tonight
im super feening to play melee now since i couldn't this week
get hype for this upcoming wednesday (29th)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
if you really wanna play why dun you just drive to someone's house

Top Bottom