• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

The Smashmeister

Smash Rookie
Blah, I sent in a rant for 43 for the exact same thing as the other guest ranter said. However, mine sounded gay so no wonder why the other one made it...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sorry dude, but that submission was barely audible. If it was quieter than usual, that's fine - I can work with it, but it was hushed to the point that it was difficult to understand what was said. Just saying.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I wounder what you guys'll say for the episode with Togepi and meowth. I bet the "whos that Pokemon" will be an interesting thing to make a line for XD.

Darkurai

Smash Master
After watching the Dark City episode, I must bring myself to say this: Real life bulls are not raged by the color red. Actually, if I remember correctly, real life bulls are colorblind.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
After watching the Dark City episode, I must bring myself to say this: Real life bulls are not raged by the color red. Actually, if I remember correctly, real life bulls are colorblind.
That's true, they're getting raged because of the way the matador waves the cloth. And of course because of the sticks that those Spanish *******s plunge into the bull.

Also, a question to Youko, what kind of headset do you use? Your recordings are really clean and have zero to no distortion in it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's not a headet. While SwordHunter uses a headset while he's at home and I'm at school, I own a rather pricey microphone whose results speak for itself.

D

Deleted member

Sorry about that. And yeah, Paras is a loser. I mean, a sprinkle can be deadly to it.

WTF

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Curious, was it ever even explained in the Japanese version who that girl is in the opening theme song that has Pikachu running under her skirt? I don't remember if she was a character planned that never made it or what.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Curious, was it ever even explained in the Japanese version who that girl is in the opening theme song that has Pikachu running under her skirt? I don't remember if she was a character planned that never made it or what.
I have never in all my years of Pokémon experience seen a character who resembled that girl. I think it's still quite the unknown character, only there to reference the lyric about running under girls skirts in the Japanese opening.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I'm suprised you guys didn't catch that, in the Snorlax episode, the first ever appearance of blood in the series takes place.

Yeah...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We noticed it, but if you've actually seen the clip, it's very underwhelming.

It's a scratch. It turns red. But it does not drip blood at all...or maybe that was 4Kids' doing...

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Well, I was just watching a whole bunch of old Pokemon episodes (I finally found a good site that has them and doesn't have a bazillion popups) And noticed that they had the episodes out of order. I looked it up over at Bulbapedia and it was stated that they had showed it out of order as well when it first came out in America.

Now, considering you guys did the Banned episodes in the correct order, are we to expect you to do them in the correct order for these episodes to? Cuz if you're going to do it by American order, I've got a HUGE rant for 49.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I came up with a rant for the episode with the Ninetails waiting for it's owner for years, but is that a season 1 ep?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Now, considering you guys did the Banned episodes in the correct order, are we to expect you to do them in the correct order for these episodes to? Cuz if you're going to do it by American order, I've got a HUGE rant for 49.
This order: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_original_series_episodes#Indigo_League

I came up with a rant for the episode with the Ninetails waiting for it's owner for years, but is that a season 1 ep?
That would definitely be a Johto episode.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I uploaded them yesterday morning and they are STILL not up yet. Maybe I should try them on Youtube...

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, they still aren't on. Guess I'm gonna have to be a little more patient whether I like it or not.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please bear in mind that iTunes takes the videos/feed FROM REVVER.

So if Revver doesn't have the videos up still (as is currently STILL the case - and yes, I have emailed their support team), iTunes will not be updated. Please continue to be patient and understanding.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Please bear in mind that iTunes takes the videos/feed FROM REVVER.

So if Revver doesn't have the videos up still (as is currently STILL the case - and yes, I have emailed their support team), iTunes will not be updated. Please continue to be patient and understanding.
Mmm, didn't know that. It explains a lot though. I thought you had to send them to Revver and to Itunes.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I am now trying to upload the videos AGAIN (since I cannot currently delete the ones that are stalling out on me)...we'll see what happens.

And it's been 24 hours since I sent the help e-mail.

This really sucks.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
i was wondering, when season one is over, are you & swordy going to continue on with the second season, and so on? or is it just the first season?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Could just we just get through EPISODE 81 first?

At the moment, I doubt we'll go past that, but you never know.

M.K

Level 55
Hey Youko, just to let you know, my Itunes crashes everytime I try and listen to one of your podcasts >_< I have no idea if this is a problem with MY computer, but I thought I would bring it to your attention just in case many people are having this same problem.

Top Bottom