• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Write your placebos down!

NoSharp

Smash Rookie
What do you think changed in Fox this patch? I honestly feel no changes.

Foster J.

Smash Ace
Who are we kidding, ever since Sakurai removed Fox's gimmick he thought to himself "damn this character done" and left the scene

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
Who are we kidding, ever since Sakurai removed Fox's gimmick he thought to himself "damn this character done" and left the scene
That's why I'm kinda glad fox never really had anything that was unfair or overpowered except the jab lock. It was unfair but wasn't overpowered on most of the cast. We actually had to learn how to deal with playing with the most honest character in the game since the beginning

DavefromOntario

Smash Rookie
That's why I'm kinda glad fox never really had anything that was unfair or overpowered except the jab lock. It was unfair but wasn't overpowered on most of the cast. We actually had to learn how to deal with playing with the most honest character in the game since the beginning
fox is not the most honest character in the game imo.
He is very good. Although having clear weaknesses, I believe fox is even or better then 75 percent of the cast.

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
The nerfs to the other top tiers help us a lot though. Sheik is probably even or very close to it, the win against zss is more convincing, etc. just be on the lookout for Mewtwo;he's getting really scary..

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
fox is not the most honest character in the game imo.
He is very good. Although having clear weaknesses, I believe fox is even or better then 75 percent of the cast.
Honest as being he doesn't have tons of gimmicks, super strong moves, a easy spike, or get kills very early off a smash attack taking the opponent to a blast zone. He is very good but only in the right hands. U can't just pick him up and be good period. He's not a easy character to use.

Top Bottom