• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Well a koopa troopa is one of koopas troopers, right? Idk. Just throwin that out.

Also, just watched the first episode of TWBB. It's good for something that's not being funded or something that's homemade or whatever; but it's not that good. It's like a sadistic psychopathic mario drama that's set in todays society. Cool idea, and it's executed very well for not being funded (I assume).

So yeah I might watch another when I'm bored. But I'm done for now ;]

B!squick

Smash Master
Well a koopa troopa is one of koopas troopers, right? Idk. Just throwin that out.

Also, just watched the first episode of TWBB. It's good for something that's not being funded or something that's homemade or whatever; but it's not that good. It's like a sadistic psychopathic mario drama that's set in todays society. Cool idea, and it's executed very well for not being funded (I assume).

So yeah I might watch another when I'm bored. But I'm done for now ;]
That would be phychoatic if it wasn't funded. If. 'Cause it is. You can't get the money required for Hollywood quality actors, props, and costume design just by saving pennies. And at least watch up to the part that introduces Ganon, Sonic, and Snake. Olimar is pretty brutal. And the DeDeDe costume is extremely kick ***.

... I fail to see what you don't like about it. Are you just too young to enjoy a good dark humor story, or something? Also, Lakitu is full of so much win.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl/734-Breaking-News

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
That would be phychoatic if it wasn't funded. If. 'Cause it is. You can't get the money required for Hollywood quality actors, props, and costume design just by saving pennies. And at least watch up to the part that introduces Ganon, Sonic, and Snake. Olimar is pretty brutal. And the DeDeDe costume is extremely kick ***.

... I fail to see what you don't like about it. Are you just too young to enjoy a good dark humor story, or something? Also, Lakitu is full of so much win.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl/734-Breaking-News
It's not I don't enjoy it it's just I don't see myself getting into it. I'll prolly watch another when I find myself bored.

But yeah, I guess i shouldn't have assumed it wasn't funded :S

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, so I got bored and watched all 7 episodes of TWBB. It actually had a good story to it, even if some parts were kind of stupid.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Uhh, so I got bored and watched all 7 episodes of TWBB. It actually had a good story to it, even if some parts were kind of stupid.
I agree. A few things are a bit silly, but in general I actually really like it, especially the transformation for several characters and the costumes.

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Well episode 8 is gonna be the last one right? I'm only assuming because of the last video slot being a '????' and plot events.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I dunno, due to Escapist not paying on time they've had delays. It's pretty irregular, but it was supposed to be monthly.

Daffy

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow bowser players. I would appreaciate it if I could get in a match with someone who's had some success with bowser, and give me some suggestions. My play style is a bit different then what I see most bowser players do. I believe you'll find me too be a good bowser player. Yeah I know my things says smash noob, I just don't feel I'll really get any better at this once I hit 9,000 posts I'll skip that talk logic and get to the game. Practicing learning little things and adapting quickly makes you player more than anything. So play me I want to see how good the other players on this form are. I'm sure some of you are far better than me.

Nevermind people. I defintally am a noob I don't know what the past 10 psots around me are talking about. If you want play me sometime let me know.

Raioneru

Smash Rookie
ahh well im caught up with the series now......and i must say it is amazing. you have no idea how sad i was when i couldn't find episode 8.

kirby is so scary looking

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Ok, thought I'd post some of the stuff I've been messing around with.

This is probably already known, but if you press down and then jump while on a platform, it will cancel the jump and keep you on the platform. Are there any uses for this? I was just messing around and noticed it,

Now onto what i have actually been testing-

There are 3 types of landing lag from bowsers up-b, hard landing, soft landing, and lagless landing. Yes, you can land from bowsers up-b without lag. All you have to do is start the up-b slightly before the peak of a short hop, and when you land you will have less lag. A soft landing is for example what happens at the end of a grounded up-b, where he spins out of the shell and cannot act. A hard landing is when you stay in your shell and bounce when you hit the ground, and that is only from high up. A lagless landing can also be performed on battlefield from the top platform. Start the up-b near the edge of the top platform, DI onto the platform underneath, then quickly fall off that as well, and when you get to the main platform you will land with zero lag. You can DI off either side of the lower platform.

Discuss uses for this?

Top Bottom