• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
For reals Stanley? Any time at all?
Just text me when you're feeling free, see what I'm up to. I saw you gettin' mad advice from Arc and I wanna see what happened.

Plus I'm getting that Zoso training so we be reppin' mad hard at HoG, for real. Just gotta make sure Matt doesn't **** up our brackets.
-DD

gotpho

Smash Cadet
For reals Stanley? Any time at all?
Just text me when you're feeling free, see what I'm up to. I saw you gettin' mad advice from Arc and I wanna see what happened.

Plus I'm getting that Zoso training so we be reppin' mad hard at HoG, for real. Just gotta make sure Matt doesn't **** up our brackets.
-DD
Haha, sure

Arc was helping me with the marth ditto match up and showing me some neat tricks.

BTW, tell Andrew to watch this clip and see why Street Fighter is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk&feature=related

If you can do this then you get mad rep points from Hong Kong Arcaders

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Spife is here until like, 3 or 5 pm tomorrow, so people are welcome to drop by and play!
:D
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ATTENTION WPI THREAD VIEWER!
MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY! THE PARTY IS HOG!

BUT THE PARTY IS GONNA BE FRIDAY NIGHT TOO!

IF YOU'RE INTO IT, THERE SHOULD PROBABLY BE ALCOHOL AND SMASH BROTHERS. NO ILLEGAL DRUG USE THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO SMELL OR CAUSE YOU TO LOSE CONTRoL AND DAMAGE MY ****.

OVERNIGHT SPACE IS LIMITED UNLESS YEDI WANTS TO HELP A ***** OR TWO OUT.

THEN IT IS ONLY SEMI-LIMITED.

NOT EXPECTING ANYONE UNUSUAL TO SHOW UP THOUGH.

'CEPT JOEY. HINT.HINT.HINT!!!
-DD

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Would you guys be cool with my friend and I coming over to play tomorrow? Gotpho said I should start playing over there.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Haha, sure

Arc was helping me with the marth ditto match up and showing me some neat tricks.

BTW, tell Andrew to watch this clip and see why Street Fighter is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk&feature=related

If you can do this then you get mad rep points from Hong Kong Arcaders
It was fun playing you. I hope you remembered some of what I showed you XD. Your marth tech wise is great so I'm sure you can pick it up.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, its my birthday today, so I'm not sure what the whole situation will be for housing/smashfesting...

If you can make it out on short notice, then we'll let you know. Otherwise, feel free to drop by any weekend.

-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Hey, I'm looking for two more for driving/housing to/at pound 5. Send me a pm for more details.

also happy birthday nick, I wont be able to make it out tonight or tomorrow -_- (well definitely not tonight)

gotpho

Smash Cadet
It was fun playing you. I hope you remembered some of what I showed you XD. Your marth tech wise is great so I'm sure you can pick it up.
Yeah I hope I remember too >.< . I need to get rid of bad habits.

Great games yesterday night. I learned a lot. Hope to see you come over more often.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good **** @ Spife for making it out this weekend.

LETS GO CLUBBING THIS FRIDAY EVERYONE!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Where at? My local has a dj this friday who suuuucks and spins dubstep and she suuuucks (when I'm sober anyway).
Well, Heather's party starts at some bar/lounge thing, but then they're going clubbing afterward. It was more of a "haha, we're actually just going to play smash instead" sort of deal.

UNLESS KEVINM WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME TO A DANCE BATTLE.
WE'LL HAVE WHITE PEOPLE DANCING IN EVERY ****ING DIRECTION. IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.
-DD

After a ton of deliberation, I found out I'll still need to take a year at the local CC anyways. My GPA is a bit too low.

I can also get some early classes out of the way, so that's cool.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Annnnddddd now that ProjectM's demo is out, we can play that.

Not that I don't have access to all the experimental private releases, but the demo is polished, and most of the private releases aren't. :p

-DD

Top Bottom