• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow....

Roihu

Smash Ace
I know it's obvious how much Sakurai hates Captain Falcon, but I just want ask where the hell is the logic behind Marth's Final Smash which is a slash is stronger than Falcon's Blue Falcon which should be the insta-kill instead of Marth's. Not only that, but Marth's Critical Hit has a much longer range.
**** Sakurai hates Falcon....

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"He kinda hates competitive play as well "

Probably because he was getting crapped on in melee.

I heard Sakuri got 5 stocked on FD in melee when all his opponent was going is wavedashing. Not attacking or anything, just wavedashing, and Sakuri got 5 stocked. :laugh:

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
I heard sakuri got mind gamed so hard one match that it caused him to slip off his chair and pull down his gamecube with him, destroying his system as well as his house which exploded do to the sheer awesomeness of melee touching the cold wasteland of sakuri's existence. After his family left him due to his utter noobness at his own game he was to soon be creating, he cursed the existance of melee and vowed to make a game which would hender the abilities of pro smashers to the point of bearly better than normal and forcing us to rely soully on mindgames for ever.

... or so I heard.

Ytterbium

Smash Rookie
But can marth's hit more than one person?
I don't want to hear people *****ing "it's really improbable people will group together just to get blue falcon'd"
It happens.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Gah. Falcon ended up like Ness and Pika in the SSB-Melee transition, while Marth ended up like C.Falc in the SSB-Melee transition.

The nerfbat was coming for his arse eventually. If you had been around before Brawl came out maybe you would have known this.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Wow.........

I can't believe this thread is still alive, it's talking about final smashes. In melee we had the right to make a zillion useless threads cause we could still own, not to be a drama queen but im thinking that our attention should be focused on Falcon's metagame

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
not to be a drama queen but im thinking that our attention should be focused on Falcon's metagame
What meta game? Falcon has nothing, unfortunately. Even his hyphen smash is hard to use correctly. His metagame consists of waiting for the opponent to make a mistake and then punishing with one or two hits, then back to where you started.

He's a character that has crappy priority, no projectiles to balance him out, no useful AT's, can't combo anymore, wtf.

If only there was an AT that allowed you to whip out Falcons pistol and murder the opponent right there.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Wow... I'm so glad to see that all of these optimistic people are here to not complain about Captain Falcon. *Just get good already.*

Top Bottom