• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow. Just...Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, you all know I have an infinite amount of respect for Marth's better than me, and I include Roy_R on this list no doubt. However, I think this particular video displayed Razer's failings in that round, more than they did accent Roy_Rs skill. He airdodged very poorly, and did not abuse Snake's superior boxing game, nor did he attempt ANY mindgame FFBairs. In addition to all of that, Razer did not properly abuse the ledge-grabbing mechanic of the game, and got Dtilted when trying to grab the ledge. If he would've waited longer to jump, this would've mad it impossible to dtilt him, as he would've grabbed the ledge from below (because the ledgegrab in Brawl is really dumb, especially Snakes.) Then he wouldn't have gotten gimped.

My favorite part was ledgedrop counter. THAT was a good read! Juggle trap on Snake is like Marth 101.

ADHD

Smash Hero
It's another texas hype! "ROY R IS THE BEST MARTH IN THE WORLD AND IS FROM TEXAS OMG!"

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i literally yelled out loud "WOW" and 'GET ***** OH MY GOD"

im impressed.

i'm not impressed by razer at all though, some of it was roy limiting his options, but other was just :[

edit:
eh, this was just after the first match, razer impressed me later in the set hehe.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
amazing match

And ROFLLLL at everyone who's like "this roy guy's pretty good" XDDD
royr is good. your trash. face it

This is how all my matches vs. Snake go! :D
well once you stop playing level 9s things will change.

razer and Pyronic star should play to see who's better with the wiimote and nunchuck
ummmm yea razer will wipe the floor with that no name guy

You should MM Roy_R at whobo and record it :).
mike would be molested

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
xyro is like the annoying sidekick with no talent in the movies that just follows the hero around sucking his pizzle and generally being useless and getting in the way

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Actually @Xyro in defense of PD: He didn't mean that Roy was good, he was laughing at how nobody knew who he was. Wow @ the unnecessary text.

And yo, ya' betta chill, this is a Hylian thread you know.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lmao CK

yo Xyro come to Apex I wanna play you.

Besides I dont think he'll just wipe the Floor with Pyronic Star, he may win but I doubt he'd just blow him out tho
man i really really want to. razer and hylain are going but i cant. i am spending all of my money on world hobo

is xyro even good lol?

from what i've seen xyro just lives through others.
im the best samus out there. i went to yalls WCSL and beat all of the samus mains there. got 33rd out fo 179 with a LOW TIER. placed 1st seed in my pool(aka i 2-0ed tyrant in pools. his meta and snake)

so yea im good. just cause YOU havnt heard of me doesnt mean ****

xyro is like the annoying sidekick with no talent in the movies that just follows the hero around sucking his **** and generally being useless and getting in the way
dont be mad. Your just a washed up trashy marth that infinity AND dojo molested. lol and you have east coast metaknight training.....WAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

royr is better.....face it.

PS: my previous post wasnt meant to be rude....i dont know why you unleashed the beast on me just now.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I got 33rd out fo 179 with a LOW TIER. placed 1st seed in my pool(aka i 2-0ed tyrant in pools. his meta and snake)

wait, so you beat tyrant before he was good? I'm not johning for him, though this might sound like one haha. you should money match him at whobo though, i'll pay for him if he loses, $5+. In the words of the great HugS and Mango though, "Pools don't matter."

Anyway, let's carry on.

Xyro's performance at WCSL

Winners' bracket
Lost to QTP

Losers' bracket
Defeated Skank
Lost to Ajax

lost to an unranked diddy, beat an unranked olimar, and then lost to an unranked snake...

Are you seriously bragging about getting 33rd? i'd be pretty embarrassed with myself if i placed that poorly at that tournament and thought i was good. But i mean, i'm not considering that everybody else who placed with you are very notable and well known players who do amazing throughout the west coast. But hey, i'm not one to judge, let's just scope them out.

33: CrispyTacoz??
33: skazryk??
33: Remix??
33: Dude??
33: IdmarthId??
33: Hive (also a samus main IIRC, and a female)
33: ROFL Lets me Hang Out With Him Sometimes??
33: choknater <33 (doesn't play brawl and tied with you)
33: KOSK??
33: REDJ ??
33: Xyro
33: Question Mark ???????
33: Brent M ????
33: uchiha78 ?????????
33: QTP sent you to losers.
33: 14 inches of pain ???

Some big names up there, keep it up, maybe next time you'll get top 25 buddy.

Did i mention that between both of the people that beat you, you were the only one they beat? get *****.

Next time you try to make yourself sound good by name/placement dropping, make sure you actually did good.

royr is better.....face it.

??? didn't i say i was impressed? i never talked down to/about him.

Stop trying to start **** for no reason, you said you weren't trying to be rude, but when you don't know a person and make a comment that can sound even somewhat d!ckish/calling someone out and is unprovoked, expect them to say something back.

edit: wow get ****en *****, HIVE DID THE SAME **** YOU DID WITH THE SAME CHARACTER, you have nothing to brag about.

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
wait, so you beat tyrant before he was good? I'm not johning for him, though this might sound like one haha. you should money match him at whobo though, i'll pay for him if he loses, $5+. In the words of the great HugS and Mango though, "Pools don't matter."

Anyway, let's carry on.

Winners' bracket
Lost to QTP

Losers' bracket
Defeated Skank
Lost to Ajax

lost to an unranked diddy, beat an unranked olimar, and then lost to an unranked snake...

Are you seriously bragging about getting 33rd? i'd be pretty embarrassed with myself if i placed that poorly at that tournament and thought i was good. But i mean, i'm not considering that everybody else who placed with you are very notable and well known players who do amazing throughout the west coast. But hey, i'm not one to judge, let's just scope them out.

Did i mention that between both of the people that beat you, you were the only one they beat? get *****.

Next time you try to make yourself sound good by name/placement dropping, make sure you actually did good.

Stop trying to start **** for no reason, you said you weren't trying to be rude, but when you don't know a person and make a comment that can sound even somewhat d!ckish/calling someone out and is unprovoked, expect them to say something back.

edit: wow get ****en *****, HIVE DID THE SAME **** YOU DID WITH THE SAME CHARACTER, you have nothing to brag about.
Get ***** Xyro.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
xyro stop posting, you're not smart enough or knowledgable enough to contribute anything to the discussion.

Sorry.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion

Anyway, let's carry on.

Winners' bracket
Lost to QTP

Losers' bracket
Defeated Skank
Lost to Ajax

Get ***** Xyro

im the best samus out there. i went to yalls WCSL and beat all of the samus mains there. got 33rd out fo 179 with a LOW TIER. placed 1st seed in my pool(aka i 2-0ed tyrant in pools. his meta and snake)

so yea im good. just cause YOU havnt heard of me doesnt mean ****
LOL best Samus... it doesn't mean **** though since you don't even place. And don't give us the whole "low tier" bull****. It was your choice to main a ****ty character. Pretty sure people who are ACTUALLY GOOD, can pick up Samus and do just as well as you, if not better. Face it, you suck.

/Truth.

And LMAO @ bragging about getting 33rd place. Yeah, you really are "good" huh? lololololol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop flaming. All of you.

I don't care if you talk about how he did like Mikehaze did, but cool it with the flaming.

That does not belong in this thread.

Xyro, if you want to reply to them, do so in a PM or something.

Keep this on topic please.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
And don't give us the whole "low tier" bull****. It was your choice to main a ****ty character.
Actually, placing well with a low-tier character is pretty impressive... Placing 33rd, not so much, but the point still stands.

When somebody mains a low-tier character, they deserve a lot more credit for winning than people like Mew2King. That's not to say Mew2King isn't a good player, just that somebody who wins with a harder-to-win-as character is clearly better than him.

What I'm trying to say here is that beating my Ice Climbers with his Meta Knight won't feel that rewarding to him. If I beat his Meta Knight with my Ice Climbers, it'll feel great to me. And that's probably why people main low-tier characters at all.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
This match shows both Roy_R's experience in reading and Razer's inexperience in getting read (which you will notice he rectified later in the match and set).

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
poor xyro. everyone rants on him online cause of his posts lol. hes a really good guy irl.

on topic: got me more marth experience!! :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah this thread really isn't needed now that I think about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom