• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow!!! Incredible!!!!

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
In SSB64, when you played single player and got over 1,000,000 points, the announcer said "WOW!!! INCREDIBLE!!!" instead of saying "CONGRATULATIONS!!" In Brawl, I know you can get him to say it in boss battles on intense.

Does anyone know what you have to do to get him to say it in other modes, or what you have to do exactly to get him to say it?

Incidentally, I don't remember it happening in Melee, either.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I remember watching a video of Phanna 4 stocking a lv 9 in 14 seconds and the announcer said WOW INCREDIBLE!! instead of GAME! IDK about brawl.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I remember watching a video of Phanna 4 stocking a lv 9 in 14 seconds and the announcer said WOW INCREDIBLE!! instead of GAME! IDK about brawl.
Link or it didn't happen.

Also, I might give intense a try to do that. Do you have to go through without using a continue? Because that would also make sense.

Hound

Smash Cadet
I got it on all star intense and classic intense. But any time I just want to hear it I go to sound testing.

Grandeza

Smash Master
^^I said it was melee or at least implied it by saying idk about brawl at the end of my first post. If you're right about the editing well, I'm and idiot and feel pretty dumb right now.

~rh

Smash Lord
Hah, I remember that phrase. Made me feel all... accomplished as a kid. :laugh:

EDIT: Wow, that was a bad edit. :laugh:

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
ok, the only time (in brawl) i have heard the "WOW!! INCREADIBLE!!" was when i beat all-star on intense mode. i was TL, and i was getting the mewtwo trophy (R.I.P. MEW2) and i had gotten 1 continue. so, it doesn't matter on cotinues.

DasGensu

Smash Rookie
just beat the al star intense challenge with mario (no main, though i can theoretically play him... at least better than olimar eg) and thoguh i used about 20 continues the announcer called it "wow incredible" :D

btw if-ing h8 the pkmn fight in allstar mode, just annoying :(
Only 1 Metroid/sonic characters in brawl but 6(!) pokemon? wtf???

Pluslerules

Smash Rookie
In melee, I think it said "Wow! Incredible!" if you beat Classic or Adventure on Very Hard with 1 life and possibly no continues. I'm not sure about the last part.

As for brawl, my friend and me just beat All-Star on Intense in co-op and it said either "Wow!" or "Incredible!" or "Amazing!".
I don't remember which one any more, but he said something.

Bozen

Smash Apprentice
Yeah beat All-Star on Insane to get it to say that. And I can confirm continues are OK. I continued about e^100 times ><. I really hated the Pokemon battle.

Top Bottom