• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone be interested in a Sm4sh Salty Highlights or FG Showcase video made by the community?

CubicBurrito45

Smash Cadet
NNID
CubicBurrito45
I have a YouTube channel with 1.2k subs and I been thinking of doing something like this for a while now but since I moved to the outskirts its gotten really hard to find any matches without lag so now I'm asking you the community for your help.

There's two ways this could work:
1. I record your matches for you since I have an HDPVR2 and all you have to do is add me at - CubicBurrito45 and share your replays that you want to friends only that way I can record it for you. Make sure to email me at passthesaltkappa@gmail.com to let me know when the match you want recorded is uploaded to the replay channel in the friends section and leave a small description about the match such as a salty moment that happened to you or a cool combo you did.

2. If you already have recorded matches on your own capture card or YouTube just send them to me through a YouTube link or video file at my email passthesaltkappa@gmail.com and just leave a small description about the match such as a salty moment that happened to you or a cool combo you did. All I require is that the video is at least 480p 30fps but if you can try to go for 1080p 60fps. I will look at everyone's submission.

I hope to make this a weekly series showcasing all the good and salty moments of Sm4sh we can make this work as a community highlight reel since not all people have access to a capture card or a partnered YouTube channel. I'm aiming for the first episode to go up this Friday but It'll most likely get pushed back to Saturday or Sunday so this should give you all plenty of time to submit your matches.

Top Bottom