• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
An Game based of a toy. Also, the EA 007 games aren't too good.

Any Game based off a Show or Most movies. Charlie and hte Chocolate Factory? Come on!

gigameleeman

Smash Rookie
the worst game i have ever played is toroxx evolution (which is rated M for no reason) all you do is walk around with a bow and arrow and kill friggin dinosaurs and thats it no fun at all. the games point is to kill the dinosaurs which is easy.

solidsnake2234

Smash Journeyman
Any 3-D Sonic the Hedgehog game sucks.[/QUOTE]

The only 3-D sonic game that was dissapointing was sonic heroes.Sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2 were AWSOME!
The worst is still E.T. for 2600.They actually BURIED them in a landfill

Krool

Smash Cadet
It has to be superman:shadow of apokilipes. Good graphics, but boring real fast. (I agree, Sonic Teams are dumb.)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Krool said:
I agree, Sonic Teams are dumb.
The Sonic Team is dumb.

There is only one Sonic Team, and it is a collective noun. Therefore, you ought to use article "the" and the state of being verb "is."

I'm glad we've reached an understanding.

dedtr9

Smash Rookie
AQUAMAN!!! IT BURNS! :skull: :skull: :skull: it never explained the controls, graphics just as good
as a broken nes, never explai ned the moronic controls, 5 expansive(3 feet) levels, and way to eezy. i never knew i could sommon fish until i beat it. to break up the monotony, they add ed a way to easy starship fight. ALL OF THE 2 BIT IDOIT LEVELS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!! they even made me beat the stuffing out of a metal circle! :crazy: :crazy: :eek: you had to press a trigger to swim the analog stick was for reatreating!
the game must be nuked 20 times, dropped into the sewers, foreced to eat 20 pounds of dog fur, and be luanched to the sun! :cry: thank you for your time.

BTW, sonic rocks! they own u foooolzorz

BETA

Smash Ace
*glares at dedtr9's sig* I hate you ;-;

Anyways, I've played BMX XXX. I've played all of the EA 007 games. I've played Chameleon Twist (which wasn't really as bad as you guys said it is... come on, you could play pool with your tongue!), and I've played Quest 64.

But before I played BMX XXX, I played Jeremy McGrath Supercross World, for the Gamecube. That game is worse than any of those other ones combined. It's a Motocross game, but they did absolutely everything wrong!

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
don't know if this one was mentioned but i'd cast my vote for Time Killers, that arcade fighter...WTF....so bad it's funny, or that beyblade game for GCN.......OMFG that game is like..just....bad in everyway

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Back then, Time Killers was one of my favorite arcade games... :ohwell:
Blood, dismemberment, I was young. Couldn't really expect more from a 90's arcade fighter.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
You want bad games? REALLY bad games?

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6136845/index.html

Check out Gamespot's worst games on the right of the page. CLick on the pictures and you can go to the reviews. We're talking, like, 1.somethings here, coming from reviewers who give bland games a 5 or a 6. Yea, these games look horrible.

You want a laugh? Check out the video "reviews."

pill_dat

Smash Rookie
two words...Night Trap....that in itself should bring chills to anyone who owns a sega cd....i still have nightmares to this day...

zerofaction96

Smash Cadet
I also will say that super man 64 for the N64 was the worst game that I ever played it suck so bad I could not stand it

Ashura Fan

Smash Apprentice
Any 3-D Sonic the Hedgehog game sucks.
Whatever. I liked both Sonic Adventures, and Shadow the Hedgehog is pretty good. I never really got into Sonic Heroes, but then again, I did start from Team Dark's game (bad idea.)

I'd have to agree with Superman 64 being really bad. I'll add Star Trek: 25th Anniversary for GB onto that list. Hard as heck, nearly impossible to beat without Game Genie. The only reason I still have it is for sentimental value.

lilmiah_#101

Smash Journeyman
State-Ohio/ Country-United Sates Of America
I'm not real sure about the worst game cause before I rent, play or buy a game, I usually check the game out like reading reviews, hearing different opinions, checking the rating score, stuff like that. If I had to pick tho, I would have to say a game made from a movie cause alot of them are kinda short, simple and sometimes just really stupid.

Ashura Fan

Smash Apprentice
I think I may add Megaman X7 to this list. Good idea, very bad execution.

Also, Yoshi's Cookie was the WORST puzzle game I've played. I don't think I understood what the point was. Tetris Attack = one of the best.

Deo_Smash

Smash Apprentice
Days of Thunder for Nes. Unplayable. Unenjoyable. Hate it. Not one good thing can be said about this game. Nothing. Graphics suck. You can't tell is your winning or lossing. Where are the other cars? Where's the finish line? Whats going on? It sucked. Enough said.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
I got this covered. The worst game(s) ever made were (was) Iron Soldier (1-3) and Irritating Stick. Both of them were for Playstation and both of them sucked it up.

smashjedi

Smash Rookie
i would have to say that kamatari game for ps2. i have no idea what kind of game it is. it seems kinda pointless rolling up this sticky ball thing and seeing how big it gets. lame-o!!!!!

NukeA6

Smash Master
smashjedi said:
i would have to say that kamatari game for ps2. i have no idea what kind of game it is. it seems kinda pointless rolling up this sticky ball thing and seeing how big it gets. lame-o!!!!!
Have you played the game? If not, don't say it sucks cuz you don't even know what type of game it is.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Since it is pretty obvious you HAVEN'T played the game, your opinions have loss all validity to me.

solidsnake2234

Smash Journeyman
Ratchet Deadlocked probably the worst game i have ever played yet.its all repetitve gameplay,go to an area,kill enemies and try to get enough points to win a tournment.

Ashura Fan

Smash Apprentice
smashjedi said:
Yeah, I'd have to agree...

Not really. I'll admit I didn't really get into it, but then again I didn't play it for very long. Its definately the oddest game I've seen. I wish I could rent it...

Anyways, another worst game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Game Gear version. Its like the hardest Sonic game out there. Whomever thought up that first boss should be thought.

BTW, anyone who saw the Sonic CD ending vid on Sonic Mega Collection think that the very same first boss was meant for Sonic CD?

G-Ron

Smash Apprentice
yu yu hakusho:dark tournament and dbz budokai 1-3 for the ps2 anyone?
controls are garbage
storlyline is garbage
time you waste playing these games priceless

pezaddict

Smash Lord
quote:Kirby`s Air Ride is the worst! There`s basically nothing to do in that game.

Wrong! that game has an awesome multiplayer mode.

solidsnake2234

Smash Journeyman
G-Ron said:
yu yu hakusho:dark tournament and dbz budokai 1-3 for the ps2 anyone?
controls are garbage
storlyline is garbage
time you waste playing these games priceless
yu yu hakusho game sucked ya,but the budokai games were good,if you can master all the advanced moves in budokai three its not really hard and the controls are diffcult to learn.

And speaking of DBZ I just got the new tenkaichi for christmas,if you really want to play I suggest renting the game,the controls can take a week to learn and some of the battle are **** near impossible to beat(Goku fighting the minkey vegeta)

Top Bottom