• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Since I have a D and two C's in school my dad as of tommorow is stripping me of leectronics. Now I hate Sakurai even more for delaying it until THIS WEEKEND. I wont get to play Brawl after waiting all this time. :(:(:(:(

PS sign this petition for me to play and I won't complain about Lucario anymore http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/vashbrawl/

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Too bad you aren't me, who somehow manages to crank my As and Bs.

But yeah, school sucks like that though.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
:[ Im afraid that the same thing might happen to me. But to ensure that I play it I invited 10+ people to my house and when they show up, if I am punished, my parents cant do anything but give in!

ConeZone

Smash Ace
that does suck, i have like all B's right now, and hopefully i can keep that up once brawl comes out. but yeah, i would still try to sneak it through some other means, this game is worth it!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Gee, I'm sorry. You could have also at least asked if any one else was suffering the same fate to foster some, you know, discussion.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Demon: Of course, like it's his fault that you got a D and your dad took away your leectronics.

Angel: THAT SUCKS. Try getting to play at a friends house at teh very least, or attend a tournament.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
If I got a C, I wouldn't be living in this house any more. If I got a B I'd be grounded from computers, driving (except to school), and video games.

Do you take hard classes, or what?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Too bad it isnt Sakurai's fault you got sucky grades...

garbage

Smash Journeyman
YOU HATE SAKURAI?
YOU ****ING *******, IT's YOUR FAULT YOU'RE STUPID.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
That really sucks, but it needs to be said.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna sign because you made fun of lucario sorry but you knew karma would bite you in the butt.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
If I had a SINGLE C I would probably be slain in a most painful and horrifying fashion.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This probably happened because of all of your Lucario bashing.

Seriously though, that sucks dude.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
What grade are you in? Chances are you're higher up than I am, but maybe I can help. I average between an overall A and B from time to time...
That really sucks, I guess it's karma.

My advice: No offense, but be more mature about it. The petition will not convince your dad, nor will wining. Ask your teachers if there's any possible extra credit work to do, and isolate yourself from your computer. Don't go near it, just study. Take all of your seriously, effectively use your time in school and try to get your work done. Hopefully then your dad will realize you're trying, but one problem: He'll either A) Not notice all of your effort and barely consider lifting the punishment, or B) You'll have to resort to making it somewhat obvious to him you're trying, and he might think you're sucking up and think you're not really trying (ironic though how what you really are trying, just not at grades, but rather convincing him something). I don't know how he'll react, I don't know your dad, I'm just predicting it based off of knowledge i DO know.

Good luck soldier. *solutes*

pirkid

Smash Lord
God ****it, you edited your post so you can link to a petition that will never work, and you still manage to spell "leectronics" wrong. I also informed you 10 posts ago.

Go figure your grades are bad.

jellis186

Smash Apprentice
Unless you are talking college, D's are unacceptable. And even then, D's are good only if you are an football and basketball player, that way you have people who are paid to cover your ***.

Really man, focus on what is important in life. Games are fun, but they can get you in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom