• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move in the game?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Rest is by far the worst move in the game. Its just as hard to use as Ganon's Utilt but it does NOTHING. There is literally no reason to ever use it because by the time its within kill percents you can just use something else.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
DK's aerials.
I hope this is a bloody joke. His Bair is amazing.

Rest is by far the worst move in the game. Its just as hard to use as Ganon's Utilt but it does NOTHING. There is literally no reason to ever use it because by the time its within kill percents you can just use something else.
Meh, Its hard to hit with but it does its job at decent percentages. It sucks, but not the worst.

Ness's PK Flash... I don't think I have ever hit with this ever, perhaps I'm not using it correctly but I would rather aerial or PK thunder instead.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Gannondorf's up tilt delay is horrible but I've managed to use it effectively when edgeguarding a few times so I wouldn't say it's useless, it's just really hard to use effectively.

Jigglypuffs sing however is super sucky, I've tried using it many times over and even if I put people to sleep they wake up before I do thus making it completely useless to me unless I can catch them at the very tip of the move but then it leaves you extremely vulnerable the rest of the time. So thats my vote at worst move.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I hope this is a bloody joke. His Bair is amazing.

Meh, Its hard to hit with but it does its job at decent percentages. It sucks, but not the worst.

Ness's PK Flash... I don't think I have ever hit with this ever, perhaps I'm not using it correctly but I would rather aerial or PK thunder instead.
Make sure to let go of the Special button when you are touching an opponent. Thus it will explode and do massive damage, it's still a hard move to land although I've hit a few times with it.

Lol to whoever said Sonic's Neutrol B, that move is sweet I can use it in my recovery and it does seem to work pretty well for harrasing others as well. It does home if you use it correctly.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Wow. The ignorance from this thread is overwhleming.

Donkey Kongs air attacks are really good. They are strong and almost half meteor. They also kill at low percentages.

PK Flash is an awsome edge gaurd move, and its power is obsene. People give up on it to easily. I have been able to hit a PK Flash numerous times, most of them resulting in KOs.

Rest takes a certain skill to use, yes it is weaker and the timing is harder, but that is because any Jig user from melle that could use it correctly could potentially create a 0 - KO death.

Ganon's Utilt is just very situational. It isn't meant to be used in the middle of a combo, its a finisher. It needs to be timed. Although I cannot say I personally use it effectively, but I haave a friend who plays Ganon a lot and he has gotten me with that a few times.

I do agree with res though.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I am continually irked by the fact that Wario's d-smash animation lasts at least twice as long than it needs to. That move gets my vote, personally.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's Utilt. I've found uses for FLUDD and Water Gun and Ganon's UTilt has killed me on occasions.

bnestman

Smash Cadet
Yoshi's Up B. All the others are pretty much named but I've never been a fan of his stupid egg throw.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Olimar's upsmash. He just throws a pikmin up lol how lame.
Have you ever made contact with it? His side and up smashes are beastly - it just shows how strong of a character he is. I don't know even know what he does for his Dsmash though.

But his Usmash.. it's even a KO'ing move. I don't know what you're smoking D:

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
Pit's N air is pretty lame (useless maybe?), but only because it gets overshadowed by his other aerials that are all better than it.

Finch

Smash Lord
I was joking obviously. All of olimar's smashes are pretty broken. The real worst move in the game is falco's fair.

zaf

Smash Lord
Have you ever made contact with it? His side and up smashes are beastly - it just shows how strong of a character he is. I don't know even know what he does for his Dsmash though.

But his Usmash.. it's even a KO'ing move. I don't know what you're smoking D:
i fear all of olimar's smashes.......he is very unpredictable himself, so when he up smashes and sends me flying i pray to make it back haha.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Out of all of Meta Knights move set I strongly dislike the drill rush but any ways here is my list:

Jig's Roll Out... has the worst priority
Jig's F tilt... the range is way to short
Sonic's Nair
Mario's FLUDD
Goldeen's Splash
Peach's 2nd Jump
Marth's Sword Length nerf
the new not so short hop
the new speed of PK Flash
Ike, Marth's grabs
Munchlax

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuffs sing has no uses. it is next to impossible to hit somone with it, and even if you do, they willl wake up before you are done singing unless they have accumulated loads of damage, in which case, why would u bother trying to sing them when you can just KO with a smash or something. And I'm pretty sure it only works on enemies on the ground, so using it in the air and falling is only asking to get hit.

Ganondorf's uptilt is next to worthless, its a free hit for the opponent or they will simply avoid it. Maybe u can get lucky and edgegaurd with it?

Marios FLUDD is rarely used but it can KO and it can easily KO Ness when he is using his PK thunder recovery, as it screws him over and forces him out of the way of his PK thunder so he falls to his doom.

Top Bottom