• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move in the game?

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Gdorf's Utilt sucks you in now and has huge range. I've had it pull me into it out of a trip before. I'd say Warlock punch is much worse.

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to disagree. FLUDD has saved me from being BBQed by a Fire Flower, Falcon Punched, KO'ed with a normal and golden hammer, and total destroyed by many final smashes.

shadydentist

Smash Lord
G-dor's utilt. Seriously, does any character ever need more than one move to punish resting Jigglypuffs or the occasional shield break?

molander16

Smash Rookie
ganon's utilt is bad, but not useless. I can barely see any real use for f.l.u.d.d aside from the obvious, which is HARDLY useful.

but, my choice for the worst move in the game is snake's box taunt. you simply can't do it without getting hit eventually. he must fall asleep inside there or something. I'd rather whiff jigglypuff's downb

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
but, my choice for the worst move in the game is snake's box taunt. you simply can't do it without getting hit eventually. he must fall asleep inside there or something. I'd rather whiff jigglypuff's downb
Sakurai said:
■You can end Snake’s cardboard box taunt early by pressing a button.
Also, if you want to include taunts (which you shouldn't, since they're not moves), then basically ALL taunts apply as answers to the question since they ALL take up time away from your character actually doing something productive (like attacking, grabbing an item, etc). Every character's worst "move" would automatically have to be one of their taunts. Making this thread pretty boring.

In fact, among the taunts, Snake's would probably be one of the MOST useful, considering (as I've been told) it's one of the very few taunts that is capable of doing damage.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Falcon's knee. I'm sorry, but it does nothing now.
I'm kidding.

Ganon's utilt is tons manlier than his Warlock punch. In reality, if you had the opportunity to hit somebody with any move, I'm sure you would prefer the massive strength of Ganon's falling crotch over a punch that makes you scream with a sore throat. Crotch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Punch.

Also, wouldn't it be cool if Ganon's usmash and utilt switched places? Being able to control how long you can charge Ganon's falling crotch vs. the usmash which looks very similar to Ganon's ftilt and dtilt. Switching them seems really logical.

The fludd is pretty crappy. I've killed more people by pushing them under the stage with the fludd rather than pushing them off. FD's gay ledge ftl.

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
Wolf's side B. Maybe i just suck with him but I die 50% of the time i use it from falling. I just can't predict where I'm going.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
I'm with the consensus on this one, Ganon's u-tilt is hands down the worst move in the game. It was the worst move in Melee and it's the worst move now.

Seriously. . .has ANYONE ever hit anthing with this move other than a dumb AI that walked into it?
No other move has made me shout "Oh GOD I activated it" and then I just sit back and wait to be hit.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
If you can time Ganondorf's up-tilt it is a pretty good edgeguarding move; so it is definitely not useless.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Wolf's side B. Maybe i just suck with him but I die 50% of the time i use it from falling. I just can't predict where I'm going.
I hope your joking a about Wolf's spiking, super fast, teleport through staging, useful recovery side B as the worst move in the game...

Sing is definitely the worst...

As for damage moves, I'd have to say Sonic's u-smash. I am not sure what the purpose of this attack is. It has very little knock back and does like 8%

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Hahahahahahah @ the scrubs who say FLUDD or dair can't do anything. Same goes for the people saying that for any of Wolf's moves.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
lol, fludd useless? Marios dair a joke? You gotta be kidding me. What game have you people been playing?

Top Bottom