• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst looking character?

kr3wman

Smash Master
OoT had better character design than TP, if I can get what people are saying.

And Falcon looked better in Melee, yes. What's with the sound of his boots? Urgh.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No, please don't quote me on that, I am going to get a lot of nasty stuff from Ganon players! :(

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
I love that nintendo have improved the charicter models, the animations also, from the transition to brawl from melee. Nearly everything is animated with a different expression for each move, or being attacked. Its full of tny details which can make pausing and taking photos really entertaining at times :)

But yeah, i hate lucas. Nothing else can be said really, Lucas is just lame in its purest form. Marth looks lame, in melee he looked better. And i dont like the character design for MK either, he looks a bit camp instead of looking badass.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
ganondorf, IMO, seemed slightly rushed. He has alot of blocky areas. one example is the shoes, but there are more.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I prefer the Melee Pika in terms of looks to the Brawl one.

The worst would be Ganon or G&W. More Ganon cause G&W is that way on purpose. I like the OoT Ganon alot better. Design. Voice. Everything.

degypr

Smash Cadet
I personally think its Falco's new design. They changed Fox for the better,
You're kidding right? It looks like Fox went into the 2D world and then got squashed by two walls coming from the sides. Then they burned his furry fur so in Brawl they are just starting to grow out again.

The Capt.

Ditch the scarf
Actually he always did wear the scarf, it was just tucked in in Melee. On the other hand, Blood Falcon always have the scarf outwards.... wait.... I may be onto something here....

luigi_jesus

Smash Rookie
i dont like capt. falc or ganon. bring back the melee designs.
i reckon zelda could've been a bit better too

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
it all depends on your point of view on the Term "worst looking"

Graphically, G&W is because of his intentionally 2-D style
Stylistically, I would say Wario, but he is supposed to be a misfit so again intentional.

Personally I believe that Link is the most out of place and I really do not like the way he looks in Brawl, but that may just be me.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
nah... gannon just looks funny

but would you ever try to hug wario?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Pokemon trainer... Yup, thats right! Even in the cutscenes he sucks ***. The Pokemon look fine... it's just the trainer.
yeah i agree that pokemon trainer is the worst graphically. he doesn't look good even in the cutscenes, and of course stylistic choices of other characters don't really count, because they're intentional.

nah... gannon just looks funny

but would you ever try to hug wario?
um...

(FYI, it's spelled "ganon")

PCHU

Smash Lord
Game and Watch.
Seriously, he's horrible.
They didn't even have to try, they just made a chubby stick man and gave him good moves and decent physics.

I made a stick man, and the moveset I gave him is better than GnW's.
Plus, he's an actual stick man, but he's in 3-D.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Bowser.

He looks like a mutated crocodile, and sounds like a dying dog.
really!? that is so not right!! i can't believe you would say something like that!!

i think he sounds more like a dying crocodile with a pillow stuffed down its throat than a dying dog. :laugh:

Top Bottom