• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dude, if you prefer a girl with a large *** and no breast over a girl with breast and no ***.........

......Your gay. I always have this arguments with my nigas and I always tell them this ****. Breasts > ***.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm 45.

Dude, if you prefer a girl with a large *** and no breast over a girl with breast and no ***.........

......Your gay. I always have this arguments with my nigas and I always tell them this ****. Breasts > ***.
Who said no breast?

...and it's you're. Sorry I'm very pedantic about your/you're.

Jane

Smash Hero
Suspect im dissapointed in you man. Youre as black as they come and you dont appreciate DAT ***?! Dont tell me you dont love koolaid now too xD

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect im dissapointed in you man. Youre as black as they come and you dont appreciate DAT ***?! Dont tell me you dont love koolaid now too xD
I appreciate it but I appreciate breast way more, and I love kool-aid just to lazy to make it lmao

soap

Smash Hero

ummm they need to have both. if they had a huge chest and no *** or vice versa that would look so goofy

I'm all about the balance. Not a perfectionist at all, I just like girls with naturally tight bodies.

Israeli girls are pretty gorgeous btw

Australian girls are mad horny and love travelling so u meet them everywhere

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
On topic: I'm more of an *** man, but I love breasts just as much x3

Off topic:

I don't see why people trip over Encore. It's a good album, but the lyrics are just simplified to hell.

Jane

Smash Hero
Israeli girls are bombbb. Aussies too, love that accent.

Encore was a very decent album. It just wasnt up to em standards. His bar is set very high

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yea, man. *** and **** it's a must to have both. But, I'm just saying I look at a girls breasts before I look at a girls ***. It's so much more significant than just about anything else.

The Female Body Tier List

S TIER
Breasts

A Tier
Face
Hair
Thighs

And, I liked Encore.

S l o X

Smash Champion
What? Puerto Ricans are hispanic dude. LOL.
Sarcasm homie. Anything under hispanic is sex, minus PRs is what I was referring to.

I'd like to think I know common sense about my own race. :\

Also homie eyes > all of A tier save Face.

lmao this ***** super joe fan

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yea, man. *** and **** it's a must to have both. But, I'm just saying I look at a girls breasts before I look at a girls ***. It's so much more significant than just about anything else.

S TIER
Breasts

A Tier
Face
Hair
Thighs

And, I liked Encore.
Face for S tier. If you got the breast, but a ****ty face, you can gtfo.

soap

Smash Hero
who in here bumps spanish music?

In the past I've listened to a little Aventura, various Santana stuff, and I liked Nelly Furtado - Mi Plan

doesn't have to be hip hop/reggaeton either

hook me up

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I love a girl that loves hip hop.

Offtopic *** nyukkas.... lol.

Face+boobs+proportionate body

happy belated to Jane, just came home from a 4 day weekend at my roommates lake house, gettin country as all hell, shooting pistols and rifles and getting on the pontoon and the seadoo and imbibing...

For the record pistols are much louder than rifles. I put in my ipod and cranked up Show Me A Good Time.

And then I shot the .22 to "Light Up" for jokes, son.

WE GON MAKE THIS B**CH LIGHT UP.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
**** if a girl can cook good as hell then she has my heart.

But, yea a girl needs that coke bottle shape too. I'm a perfectionist, so if I see one thing wrong with a ***** that's it.

Jane

Smash Hero
Thanks vrael, mccloud, and nine for the belated bday wishes :]

Also mccloud sounds like you had a great little vacation there. Mad jealouss!

rhan

Smash Hero

S TIER
Breasts

A Tier
Face
Hair
Thighs

And, I liked Encore.
LOLOLOL When did this thread become like this??

I gots a white girl with a fatty. lmfao

Ahhhhhhh

Anywayz.... I need some R&B slow jamz. Recommendations?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, I mean perfectionist body wise. There is something wrong with all of us.

Oh, and what are the best Roots album? I have always liked The Roots but I just recently heard The Web and **** myself so I was like time to listen to some Roots.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Lol, I mean perfectionist body wise. There is something wrong with all of us.

Oh, and what are the best Roots album? I have always liked The Roots but I just recently heard The Web and **** myself so I was like time to listen to some Roots.
Game Theory, Do You Want More??? and How I Got Over great albums.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion

S TIER
Breasts

A Tier
Face
Hair
Thighs

And, I liked Encore.
i used to pay attention to titties too...then i ended up dating a chick with a d-cup but her face was a 4/10. learn from my *** up, young grasshopper. always look up......and at dat *** :)

S l o X

Smash Champion
i'm 17 and my range is more or less 16-25 take or give but maturity > age in so many ways. my ex is 15 (16 december) and is probably one of the more mature girls i've been with.

yeah legal age for sex is 18 or something. i feel mad old now

Top Bottom