• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
When I'm hopping on a track I ain't holdin nothing back/ say my music dope, so mymusic must be crack/ I just spit from the top wrack/ while i'm there I'll grab doritos too/ pack ya lunch/ add a crunch/ line for line I pack punch.
what was that?

ok ill do a little something.

its ridiculous, hip-hop's now egotistic / intelligent development has ceased for the moment / from 72 to 91 the culture has truly flourished / fell off right after Illmatic became a hit! / destroy and rebuild both the culture and the music / its been years since cats have actually spit / mainstream ignorance remains prominent / nobody ever recognizes the real and heartfelt ****

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Got out of the hood, I was ballin like Kobe Bryant
until like Tiger Woods, I crashed into a fire hydrant.

I got bars for weeks. Holla at me.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
i'm gettin tired of everyone talkin bout hip hop culture, like hip hop died and we jus talkin to the vultures, well **** that *****es imma be a soldier, tell em what they need to hear kill it till its over, omega is the end but im just sittin alpha dog, yall still catching wind, raw, man tell em keep they mouth shut less they makin big, money till they pull the trig, get on a conscious level, grind it out i'm workin with my conscious bevel, got my hat tipped lookin like a conscious rebel.

tax free weekend GETCHA WEIGHT UP, MEMPHIS TENN HOLLA

*speed off to target and macys lmao*

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
its ridiculous, hip-hop's now egotistic / intelligent development has ceased for the moment / from 72 to 91 the culture has truly flourished / fell off right after Illmatic became a hit! / destroy and rebuild both the culture and the music / its been years since cats have actually spit / mainstream ignorance remains prominent / nobody ever recognizes the real and heartfelt ****
i'm gettin tired of everyone talkin bout hip hop culture, like hip hop died and we jus talkin to the vultures, well **** that *****es imma be a soldier, tell em what they need to hear kill it till its over, omega is the end but im just sittin alpha dog, yall still catching wind, raw, man tell em keep they mouth shut less they makin big, money till they pull the trig, get on a conscious level, grind it out i'm workin with my conscious bevel, got my hat tipped lookin like a conscious rebel.
You dudes are comedians, like I'ma read what you're typing,
Don't know why they're so serious, must be Jokers in hiding,
I call both of you Saito, I don't understand a single word you're saying,
I'm Christopher Nolan, make you doubt reality when the music stop playing.

fuego. el ethero. lol Joe scream at me.

McCloud, how was London?

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Sit down boys and put your swords in ya hilts until/You see Paris Hilton laying naked on your windowsill/All you fools be trying to be marking your territories/But when I step up you're bping all over your gulf clubs/Get it gulf clubs, like you all cower in disaster/Like when they put that girl in Karate Kid, who the **** even casted her/Some people prance around rappin, dressing up nice like drag queens/But some of us people get around selling our own spleens/I could be a gentleman in a top hat/But I choose to terrorize children with a plastic wiffle ball bat/I keep going but nobodies even listening/But I'll be 'core like Pee Wee Herman/Jacking off till intermission.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Again with the paragraphs, fam just save the effort,
You're not real, I seen your room, you've got posters of Tyson Beckford!

someone sign me.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

tax free weekend GETCHA WEIGHT UP, MEMPHIS TENN HOLLA

*speed off to target and macys lmao*
Hip Hop is a culture though.............

Got out of the hood, I was ballin like Kobe Bryant
until like Tiger Woods, I crashed into a fire hydrant.

I got bars for weeks. Holla at me.
dopeness lmao

You dudes are comedians, like I'ma read what you're typing,
Don't know why they're so serious, must be Jokers in hiding,
I call both of you Saito, I don't understand a single word you're saying,
I'm Christopher Nolan, make you doubt reality when the music stop playing.

fuego. el ethero. lol Joe scream at me.

McCloud, how was London?

Sit down boys and put your swords in ya hilts until/You see Paris Hilton laying naked on your windowsill/All you fools be trying to be marking your territories/But when I step up you're bping all over your gulf clubs/Get it gulf clubs, like you all cower in disaster/Like when they put that girl in Karate Kid, who the **** even casted her/Some people prance around rappin, dressing up nice like drag queens/But some of us people get around selling our own spleens/I could be a gentleman in a top hat/But I choose to terrorize children with a plastic wiffle ball bat/I keep going but nobodies even listening/But I'll be 'core like Pee Wee Herman/Jacking off till intermission.

this aint no white boy's rehabilitation..........
cough*wannabe*couggh

someone sign me.
there it is!

hahaha you dudes are hilarious.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
dear god enough with that gif

but man, be a little less shameless when ripping off Em, cuddles. lmfaooo
Oh, The whiffle bat thing I just realized is also in "Underground". Sometimes that happens when I write something quickly, but was that the only thing that I ripped from Em? I'm pretty sure everything else is original. General critique in a pm would be nice aswell.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Oh, ****/ what did I start?/ lookin at this thread and i still have to fart/ sayin hip-hop dead, but you can't kill the art/ i die, but the art survives/ and if they try, then im taking lives/ too egotistical/ he cant handle himself/ too much control, yet no hold of hisself/ death, by health/ death, by wealth/ i gotta stay alive/ think im runnin outta time

soap

Smash Hero

someone sign me.
2good

everyone else

please stop rhyming about the state of hip hop
that corny underground **** is older than my flip flops

what can i say underarmour makes good products

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
dear god enough with that gif

but man, be a little less shameless when ripping off Em, cuddles. lmfaooo
it just never gets old.....

Oh, The whiffle bat thing I just realized is also in "Underground". Sometimes that happens when I write something quickly, but was that the only thing that I ripped from Em? I'm pretty sure everything else is original. General critique in a pm would be nice aswell.
:p but really your whole style is like Eminem.....

2good

everyone else

ahblabla i dont have any inspiration at the moment

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Fat Joe talking about 50 Cent:

"The day 50 Cent want to lock up with me in a bathroom and do this like men, we can hug each other and keep it moving the day after that," Joe said. The MC later mused, "I would love to be in an airport, we bump into each other, we go in the men's room, best man wins, that's it."

PAUSE.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses

Listen to this album, now.

R&B UP IN THIS *****!!!

Why the men's room? Why not step outside like everyone else, so it doesn't sound like some secret gay bathroom blowjob meetup
Maybe they're trying to avoid looking gay by hugging in public. They just picked a spot that hilariously backfired.

Jane

Smash Hero
2good

everyone else

Ahahahahah. Youre wild xD

Wait... whats joe implying theyre gonna do...? Lol

And yeah, im thinking the same thing as luigi, why the **** a bathroom?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Fat Joe talking about 50 Cent:

"The day 50 Cent want to lock up with me in a bathroom and do this like men, we can hug each other and keep it moving the day after that," Joe said. The MC later mused, "I would love to be in an airport, we bump into each other, we go in the men's room, best man wins, that's it."

PAUSE.
lolwut? whats with the bathroom thing

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Well, thinking of it I've gotten into 3 fights in the bathroom. That's where you and your boys can go and watch everything and nobody is gonna stop it. Either that or somebodies backyard. But the RR is neutral

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
That's where you and your boys can go and watch everything and nobody is gonna stop it.
this line is suspect haha. i mean i get it but still. he should've said he'd wanna meet up wit him on the streets or in a boxing gym. i mean this ain't grade school. plus, that hugging line made it sound even more suspect.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
**** law for taking my 4000th post that i been plottin on for months/
theres no word in the english language that rhymes with month!

cuz i spit that hot fiyah

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
man i'm spittin on the little buzz comin down party time drinkin crown, mother****ers know the name watch they face go frown everytime i come around, cause they know the girls aint payin tention to em, must feel like detention to em, all them hoes left guess i need to talk retention to em...

lullll

WHO ELSE WANNA **** WITH HOLLYWOOD COLE

Top Bottom