• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yo Vrael you play SC2? Add me i'm kingdomcome00@live.com

Chillin, Triumph, Beautiful Bliss, Mama Told Me, Mirrors, Diary, Pretty Girls, Shades, Let It Loose, Prescription were all good tracks on Attention Deficit. Contemplate and 90210 are like the only ones I didn't like.

I also don't see why people don't like Chillin.

soap

Smash Hero
Used to have some hebrew rap that I really liked, but I don't have it anymore. The only song I remember was this track about some window and the sun. I used to take hebrew so I could understand a lot of it.

Oh **** I just found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2Ykq2F_Lw
Subliminal take themselves too seriously. their **** is all serious and political and corny. That song is really popular tho

but on the real its all about hadag nachash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZBd-0WsKc

I'm sure everybody can figure out what the song is about

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yo Vrael you play SC2? Add me i'm kingdomcome00@live.com

Chillin, Triumph, Beautiful Bliss, Mama Told Me, Mirrors, Diary, Pretty Girls, Shades, Let It Loose, Prescription were all good tracks on Attention Deficit. Contemplate and 90210 are like the only ones I didn't like.

I also don't see why people don't like Chillin.
For sure man I'll add you. I'm not very good but we can play sometime.

If you get an add from vraelguus that's me.

Chillin is pretty catchy, I like it. Haven't really looked into much of his other stuff.

I don't play Brawl anymore, I just stay on here to talk to my peeps and stuff. Here, the Disco Room, and the User Blogs (sometimes) are the only places I go.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
The only time I play Brawl is if I'm bored or go to a tournament, which is mainly to piss people off and play Brawl+.

But, there is lots of dislike towards the song Chillin on the internet. His flow there is incredible. But, he does say his name a bazillion times on that record. Funny thing is that's the only song that sounds like that on his album.

Also I forgot World Tour and TV On The Radio ft K'naan which is ridiculous K'naan and Wale killed that.

J.Cole butt****ed the **** outta Beautiful Bliss, but he had to cause Wale came with it on that record. You may not think it was good because of how ****ed up the song is when J.Cole exits. "Catch me at your door step, you see me let me in/ all I wanna do is eat, I'm like a freaky les-be-in" That's only what starts the massacre.

Attention Deficit gets an A+ in my book. Second best album of '09 was KiD CuDi Man on The Moon.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
The only time I play Brawl is if I'm bored or go to a tournament, which is mainly to piss people off and play Brawl+.

But, there is lots of dislike towards the song Chillin on the internet. His flow there is incredible. But, he does say his name a bazillion times on that record. Funny thing is that's the only song that sounds like that on his album.

Also I forgot World Tour and TV On The Radio ft K'naan which is ridiculous K'naan and Wale killed that.

J.Cole butt****ed the **** outta Beautiful Bliss, but he had to cause Wale came with it on that record. You may not think it was good because of how ****ed up the song is when J.Cole exits. "Catch me at your door step, you see me let me in/ all I wanna do is eat, I'm like a freaky les-be-in" That's only what starts the massacre.

Attention Deficit gets an A+ in my book. Second best album of '09 was KiD CuDi Man on The Moon.
Chillin is alright, the beat just gets on my nerves after while. I would give Attention Deficit a B. I liked it a lot but it isn't as good as his mixtapes in my opinion.

Have you heard any of K'naan's albums? Troubadour is one of my favorite albums from 2009.

I don't play Brawl that much anymore, just the occasional Wi-Fi match.

A new Kanye West freestyle over Power.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
so seeing how this IS smashboards after all, who does everyone main?

Do you guys even play?

I main diddy most of the time, but i can use almost everyone pretty well besides pit, pt, gaw olimar and zelda

this is me losing to a yoshi..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZfzwoqDBY

old video is old tho
i main marth in both. haven't really played either in a while. lost brawl and haven't looked for it. i started playing melee 2.0 though.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
That Kanye West joint was sick.

After all is said and done. I feel as though he is truly sorry and very ashamed of himself after that Taylor Swift incident. Most people in the media are gonna try and make this guy look like a villain. I mean after all he DID ruin her FIRST award. But, still that gives them no right to say don't buy his album after what happened which I can guarantee somebody like Bill O'Reilly will be saying.

I love Kanye no homo.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol are you serious? All the little girls knew her. The people in the country side knew her. I knew her. She is very mainstream.

And, I hardly ever say no homo.

soap

Smash Hero
That Kanye West joint was sick.

After all is said and done. I feel as though he is truly sorry and very ashamed of himself after that Taylor Swift incident. Most people in the media are gonna try and make this guy look like a villain. I mean after all he DID ruin her FIRST award. But, still that gives them no right to say don't buy his album after what happened which I can guarantee somebody like Bill O'Reilly will be saying.

I love Kanye no homo.
i doubt he is "ashamed"

lol I didn't know people still cared

i knew taylor swift before that. I'm no white girl

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
i main marth in both. haven't really played either in a while. lost brawl and haven't looked for it. i started playing melee 2.0 though.
melee 2.0?
also I only play melee/ssf4, I only play brawl with my little brothers friends cause it's so terrible:laugh:

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Lol are you serious? All the little girls knew her. The people in the country side knew her. I knew her. She is very mainstream.

And, I hardly ever say no homo.
nah she wouldn't have been in every media headline if he didn't jump his *** on stage.

@L/A/W: some people hacked brawl and made the mechanics exactly like melee. it's actually pretty cool, but shiek is HORRIBLY unbalanced.

@boofy: i can dig it.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Well Im hearing rumors about Kanye's Power music video being released tonight.(on Kanyewestunivercity.com)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol Suspect.

BTW who is y'alls favorite battle rapper? Mines is Cassidy if y'all haven't figured that one out yet.

Roscoe Dash is really good too......LAWL

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Oh, man, I've seen that **** like a million times.

That's like the funniest **** ever.

Look Rosie O Donnel at a Bisexual Bridal Shower.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
@Suspect

I don't expect a name, but I would expect more than a bunch of comments on a rap blog saying "omg TI is a snitch loooool"

At any rate, so what if he did. Boy worked the system and he worked it well. He didn't snitch on his own from what I can tell, probably was after the killer of his personal assistant. Sooo, yeah.

Also, Power video drops tonight.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Ok, so what's the most anticipated album of the year now that the all the "big" albums such as Teflon Don, Recovery, Thank Me Later, Etc. are all out?

For me it's Lasers but aside from that I'm waiting on Cole's album. And CuDi.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
they're calling him a snitch because he got caught with a bunch of unmarked guns yet only went to jail for a year. something don't smell right about that situation.

as for anticipated albums: Cole World, Mood Muzik 4 and whatever Kanye's new album will be called. I'm hoping Nas' album comes out this year, tho.

Top Bottom