• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
So after looking at the costs of the tickets for flying and all that wonderful stuff

I'm really glad I'm sponsored.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't think I can make this anymore. FC is the week after this. Lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You can pay the fee at the door for $50.
But it's recommended to pay online (in advance), so you can save money.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, I had to take my car in yesterday...
I might have to give them all of my money... which is why I haven't signed up yet.
We shall see.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Looks like I should be able to go to this, at least to spectate :) I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope everybody wins :troll: (sorry, had to ^.^")

:phone:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I want to get an opinion on this: Currently, my plan is to travel to this by flight. There's an airport about 27 miles away from me in the neighboring city. At this moment, a roundtrip ticket from El Centro to Houston (leave Imperial 8/3-Friday and leave Houston on 8/6-Monday) is about $550 at best. I went on a whim and searched Greyhound. A bus route to El Centro to Houston (leave Thursday night and arrive in Houston Saturday morning) with Advanced Purchase comes out to about $198. I'm contemplating on going with the Greyhound but I've been told to wait for the price decrease with the plane but I doubt the Greyhound price will last till June or July. Any suggestions/advice?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya that's a bunch...when i was contemplating going to the most recent genesis it was about that much from florida to california. That's like...twice the distance :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I think you're paying too much for the flight.
Ya that's a bunch...when i was contemplating going to the most recent genesis it was about that much from florida to california. That's like...twice the distance :p
Well San Diego is two and a half hours away from here. If I fly from SAN, it comes out to $359. I don't have a car anymore and I would have to count on a friend for a ride...but my past experience with friends, rdies and tourneys hasn't gone well.

Napos

Smash Ace
Well San Diego is two and a half hours away from here. If I fly from SAN, it comes out to $359. I don't have a car anymore and I would have to count on a friend for a ride...but my past experience with friends, rdies and tourneys hasn't gone well.
Old man grey?! Wtf is up man!

I believe NM will be hitting this up

Top Bottom