• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I should switch my name to Kageknight.. so I can fit with Ally. =P

What does Canadian dittos even mean?

Edit: I'm actually thinking of going MK/Marth.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
1: Ally==// Sad i did not get to play you
2: Razer== Amazing stuff, Im so glad your in my state :)
3: Dojo== DOJO why u so GOOD @__@ always great to see ya man
4: ADHD== Nice to meet you, thanks for the friendlies and the pool matches. I promise i wont mess the infinite up next time
5: Vinnie==/ It was awesome Rooming with you, It was a shame i never got to 1v1 you. I think they would have been amazing matches
5: Atomsk== i still did not get serious friendlies lol
7: Shugo==/ great falco, thanks for the IC tips
7: Will== You, my good sir, win the award for favorite person I met at this national. You are such an amazingly cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything....not to mention your amazing DK, we will for sure have to play at the next tourney we go to. Thanks for rooming with us.
9: Inui== inui logic....
9: Logic== Thanks for playing me, ill study our set and figure out a way to win
9: Tyrant== lol tyrant getting 9th
9: Trela== Trela, as always, it was a pleasure seeing and playing you. **** job at the tourney
13: Mvd== lol Ftilt>dodging
13: Smoom== Fun MM
13: RedHalberd==WHY YOU MAD BRO!!! LADA!!! WHAT A COOL A$$ ***! freakin awesome guy. Thanks for the matches and hanging out in the room. We for sure need to play if i ever see you again.
13: Illmatic== As usual your peach *****, im glad i caught up to you in the match up to say the least. Best peach fo sho
17: Esam== really? 17th? best in florida? jk <3
17: Poltergust== what a great player. i dont get how you place so high. (no hate, yoshi to good?)
17: Mr. Doom== good stuff Xp
17: Gnes== Thanks for the Great advice, it is always a pleasure to play you. Best diddy IMO
17: Espy== We should have friendlied
17: RichBrown== Thanks for matches, Jazz ftw
17: Zeton== Good stuff beating K prime
25: Hylian== Good to see you again jordan
25: Silly Kyle== DUDE YOUR PEACH IS LEGIT XD i think we both underestimated each other before we got to play. Thanks for rooming with us. our drunk peach team combos were hawt
25: Holms== Good stuff against dojo
25: Zori== I will best you next time! seriously though, good shi
25: Seibrik== LMAO 25th!!!!!! Im sorry, these results are just to weird
25: Infinity== soooooo much <3 good stuff in pools especially
25: Dphat== <3 best troll ever
25: Esca== Shame i wanted to play you
33: SkyPirate== Good stuff
33: Jerm== Fun MM. Ill try and not play so hastily next time.
33: Noid== GGs cool guy
33: Nicole== Thanks for the MM, pretty good peach
33: Ripple== Haha dude it was sooo great meeting you. Keep that **** pikachu up!!! DOUBLE DIP GRAB!!!
33: Dakpo== stop losing to olimar...but good job getting the diddy infinite :)
33: FlipHop== i wish i played you
33: Xaltis==/ what a G
33: Chaz== Thanks for the MM, cool guy.
33: Coney== wish i got to play you
33: Teh Future==/wish i got to play you
33: Ozz==/ You are such a good player, seriously good matches that went back and forth. Props
33: Fogo==/ <3 you
33: Nike== THANKS FOR TEAMING WITH ME!!! we need to do it again real soon :) Awesome job ****** all the peaches at whobo *except sillykyle*
33: Dmg==wish i got to play you
49-139=pools

Jk there where so many great players who did not make it out of pools out of those i will do individual shout outs

Shlike- it was really good to hang out with you and talk about our character. Your always such a cool guy with a great aura. Just remember to keep cool headed when playing, even if you lose. Can't wait to see you next tourney. lol we will rep zss on opposite sides of the state!
Alajandro- thank you so much for booking the room and giving me a ride to and from the airport, your such an important part of the 806 smash community and i hope you realize that. I need to personally train you sometime. Thanks for everything, see you saturday?
FK1- ...he grew up
leaf- lots of improvement, a lot better than last year
Legion...or peach lady.....- great set in pools, keep it up
Zano- nice to meet you, work on those habits and sorry about the wait to pick you up.
Shadowpj- cool guy, great TL
Tyson- love you man, no homo. Its always great to see your face at these tournies!
To that guy I PK fired then charged the Bat the opposite way and you rolled into it- That was literally one of the funniest smash moments for me XD
Choas Griffin- thanks for giving my weegee tips
Peach guard- keep improving!
Neon- good stuff as always

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ahhhh omg Dakpo!! <3 Haha I'm so honored. Thanks so much for all the respect, and it's bc of how awesome you are that I was able to stand up to Shlike. I think I've gotten more of a handle on that matchup too bc I got to play the BEST ZSS IN TEXAS!! I'm still wayy too impressed with your consistency of the single banana infinite lock. And your gimmicks still mind boggle me. Keep it up dude! Oh and rooming with all of you guys was the only reason I was able to do so well, I had ridiculously legit practice that whole first night ^_^

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Ahhhh omg Dakpo!! <3 Haha I'm so honored. Thanks so much for all the respect, and it's bc of how awesome you are that I was able to stand up to Shlike. I think I've gotten more of a handle on that matchup too bc I got to play the BEST ZSS IN TEXAS!! I'm still wayy too impressed with your consistency of the single banana infinite lock. And your gimmicks still mind boggle me. Keep it up dude! Oh and rooming with all of you guys was the only reason I was able to do so well, I had ridiculously legit practice that whole first night ^_^
Thanks man, really means a lot :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Err....about that

Diddy is bad in teams Keith #2 . If you are any less than 100% on point bad things happen to the team. Part of the reason I'm getting my wario/gw back up there. Even at like 80% they're so dumb at killing/saving teammates you can do well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom