• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOOOOOO! Hey there~

Solken

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I can't wait to make friends with all of you. I joined because my smash bros itch is back. It's been a few years since I've played. Back in high school I used to play competitively at my school tournaments (Melee) and with other friends online (Brawl) i met through youtube haha. I've never really branched out and I miss those guys.

But anyhoot! Nice to meet you guys! See you later~ <3

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards :)

With all that Link representation, are you perhaps a LoZ fan? :surprised:

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
Who's that pokemon?!.......I'm really sorry, your avatar made it too easy. Welcome to smashboards! Hope to see ya around. Also, do I spot a Link user? I've always wanted to be good with Link, never managed it (*cough* toonlinkthough... *cough*).

Solken

Smash Rookie
Welcome to Smashboards :)

With all that Link representation, are you perhaps a LoZ fan? :surprised:
Thank you so much haha! You got it, I'm a hugeee Loz fan.
I'll never forget how freaked out i was when i found out you could play as Ganondorf in Melee. I was like what?!?!

Who's that pokemon?!.......I'm really sorry, your avatar made it too easy. Welcome to smashboards! Hope to see ya around. Also, do I spot a Link user? I've always wanted to be good with Link, never managed it (*cough* toonlinkthough... *cough*).
I'm an Onix! Jk Don't worry I'd do the same. xD
Thank you for the welcome!!!! I hope I'm still good with him..it's been awile. :nervous:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The King of Evil was one of the greatest additions to Smash :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf:

Hopefully his moveset will get changed up some

Kidd Ryze

Smash Rookie
NNID
KiddRyze
3DS FC
4639-9938-5875
Your story is basically what I do, and I want to eventually make it in the competitive scene. I really would like to get into the tourney scene, because not only would I be known for doing what I love, I would also meet tons of great people along the way. But, thats off-topic. Welcome to SmashBoards!

Top Bottom