• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Flash Ledge Cancelling

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
It's pretty much the same as illusion/phantasm ledge cancelling from Melee, but I haven't seen anyone really take advantage of it yet (myself included). I like sharing new things in PM, so here's a video that shows off how and where it can be done!

Kramwood

Smash Cadet
On yoshi's story: on a side platform roll, so that your back is facing off stage and do an immediate flash after to ledge cancel on the top middle platform.

Last edited:

DamnLUK

Smash Rookie
i really like to do this on the pokemon stadium platforms, since wolfs hits can send a foe across the stage in late % cases.

you can do that to chase ur opponent across the stage. to laser or FF smashes or jump to arial or go for everything that accords to the situation. it really took me a lot of time, but i use those ledge cancels more and more on stages like battlefield or lylat cruise and there are really cool things to do with it :D you can really catch some players off guard with this

ledgecanceled flashes a really good and its worth the time you put in to learn those :D

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
On PS2 (and it should work on PS1) I was playing this guy and I got him on the platform during an up air juggle. I was running towards the platform and I short hopped under it trying to bait a roll but I had dash momentum (so I flew by lol) that was used for my plan. He took the bait and rolled forward on the platform. I landed from my SH, ran the rest of the way to the ledge and did a grounded B-Reverse Side B (angled upward). It killed him, AND it ledge cancelled :)

Top Bottom