• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Community Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Good stuff. So, minor editing, catchy but not overly-stimulating music, and **** good clips. That's pretty much what I've gathered as far as opinions from this thread.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Good stuff, can't wait.

Also, going on vacation, so I won't be responding to the thread for about a week. (Not that I checked up on a daily basis, more like weekly.)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
is anyone seriously consider making this? caz i'm too lazy to make me/choice's combo video so i feel like just submitting them to this project

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
we know this isn't going to happen caz you're lazy
It's not my fault this time :< I haven't spoken to Atomsk for a while because we've both been pretty busy with other stuff, and he's lazy too, so... yeah, there :mad: lol. Those matches are like, 5 months old by now... I got worse :p

And I think people were serious until they found out we really were as lazy as we said. At this point, should I just edit the title and proclaim this project to be on hold? Idk man. I'll tell Atomsk to record our matches and send them to me once he has the time lol

@ Mongoose, submit clips whenever :3 this thing is far from completion haha

:059:

Laem

Smash Champion
i somehow always
always
click that link
and you know what
i aint even mad.

pulse131

Smash Ace
ya i was really into making/help making this, and still am. and there hasnt been any activity at all in like a month and uh half.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Nope, it's a bear one.

ANYWAY, I can do all the editing. I pretty much quit Brawl at this point, except for the occasional friendly, so I'm looking for stuff to do in my free time. ;D

Just get as much as possible in to me and I'll make some magic. Not in bed.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Nope, it's a bear one.

ANYWAY, I can do all the editing. I pretty much quit Brawl at this point, except for the occasional friendly, so I'm looking for stuff to do in my free time. ;D

Just get as much as possible in to me and I'll make some magic. Not in bed.
i submitted real clips too -____- look below my post

Here are the files... and no it's not a zipped version of bair dancing

Combovideo.rar - 465.08MB

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

pulse131

Smash Ace

pulse131

Smash Ace
jj's sutff is legit. theres way too much to put in from him of course, but he has definitely did his part to contribute.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
some of the stuff is choice's

he did the nair -> dsmash -> quadruple shine spike

****ing sick

and we have more stuff to add too

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Argh... lol I just looked over the few clips Atomsk and I have from FEBRUARY (wow I've been out of it xD), there's some good stuff, a bit more lulzy/unconventional than what's been provided so far iirc but I think it'd make for good CV material. I won't be able to send anything in for at least a month though :x

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Argh... lol I just looked over the few clips Atomsk and I have from FEBRUARY (wow I've been out of it xD), there's some good stuff, a bit more lulzy/unconventional than what's been provided so far iirc but I think it'd make for good CV material. I won't be able to send anything in for at least a month though :x

so basically we're never seeing it right? =p

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
... :3

Also, screw Turkey for blocking Youtube :mad: brb finding a good proxy

Ha! I am so happy that name stuck to him, love it. Yeah, I'm back how's it goin?

This video will probably never happen by the way, it's been how long now?

pulse131

Smash Ace
im stilling willing to make it. i got my own combos. jj has uh bunch. tekkies got a couple. other then that...

pulse131

Smash Ace
either chilla (thread owner), but hes never active. i could take em but it may be a little while before i can get them recorded. but seeing as how this vid isnt gonna be made for some time, its all good.

Choice

Smash Champion
maybe we should scratch the community combo vid and do like a community shine spike vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom