• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
some people were fighting outside my house just now and one of them started tasering the other o.o now the police are out there investigating

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So they finally modded you :D I've been waiting for this since like March lol. Congratulations :)

I have to take the AP Lang test today... :urg: But after that, life will be good.
Oh thanks, you're too kind Ishy. :) Oh? Do you feel confident for it?

some people were fighting outside my house just now and one of them started tasering the other o.o now the police are out there investigating
O_o; ...well, I'm sure it'll all work out!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
it was weird, there were lots of expletives being thrown around and slamming stuff then one of them whipped out a taser out of nowhere and tased the dude like 5 times!
the police came and tackled him and an abulance came to pick up the other dude who looked like crap

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
judging from the affect it had on the man i'm assuming he was water type, seeing as he wasnt flying around at all, he dropped pretty fast

pulse131

Smash Ace
wtf random taser **** story. sounds hawt. lets see, at that time when you posted, i was....oh, wolf vs marth spam. hmmm. well. ya. while you watched some guy get thundered-ded, i was probably spamming back air.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i like that one better than the other two, a fire pig is lame and the snake thing has huge wtf eyes on it, gay pokemon 5th gen is gay

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its an otter :3 i love otters so he's growing on me, all in all i dont hate the new thre but you know.... whatever XD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I basically ***** my AP exam, so yaaay :3

And GA, I thought Washington was supposed to be boring :( nobody ever gets tazed in my town...

5th gen pokemon look like crap. I <3 otters too, but really. The fire-type looks passable imo, but... really, idk. Game Freak likes to troll a bit too much.

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
my grass type is gonna **** yall anyways, just give up guys ;D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
tekkie and i are gonna form a team otter or something and only raise otters X3 do you think that shell on its belly is a hapless shelder waiting to be crushed and devoured? o.o our starter owns.

and ish WA is supposed to be boring, and normally it is, i love it that way, last night was too much , it tuckered me out just watching it, i had to take a nap shortly thereafter

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
if you read the comments on that vid you'll see that barricuda drifter approves of it, is gaiiawolf the 2nd best wolf? possibly drifters apprentice?

Choice

Smash Champion
you guys all follow too blindly. if barracuda asked you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Choice

Smash Champion
you cant force air break on wario and dair->dsmash isnt ever guarenteed. maybe if you predict their wake up option you could get it.

pulse131

Smash Ace
hmm. i was thinking of some way to get in a free dsmash. well, heres another question, is it good to basically always go for the grab release when playing wario or just throw em? cuz i see him being throw quite a bit when a free aerial would do more dmg. i mean, i know dthrow can do the same or more as some aerials but sometimes thats kept fresh for gimping, gets stale, whatever.

Choice

Smash Champion
you should pummel and look over at their controller or listen to their controller. if you see them press jump or you hear them struggling a lot they will most likely air break and then you go for the grab release. if neither of those are true then you should throw after pummeling for a lot of extra damage.

pulse131

Smash Ace
alright. but i thought wario was an instant air release cuz of his height. or does is wolf not quite tall enough. l0ol dont play wario enough.

Laem

Smash Champion
If X asked you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
Only if X is down below

gotta remember that one xD

Top Bottom