• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Wolf boards are awesome in every aspect :)

Ish you NEED to come here for CAMEX things are starting to look really good!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What day is it again? I probably won't be able to but I'll still see if it's possible :3

Also, guys. Uthrow at near-0% against Snake/Marth. It's actually good. For real. Do a FH uair to follow up, they usually don't AD. If they do, bair them as they get out. Safer than risking things with dthrow.

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
What day is it again? I probably won't be able to but I'll still see if it's possible :3

Also, guys. Uthrow at near-0% against Snake/Marth. It's actually good. For real. Do a FH uair to follow up, they usually don't AD. If they do, bair them as they get out. Safer than risking things with dthrow.

would backthrow be better?

tekkie

Smash Master

utilt

:pichu:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
The official date was released, March, Friday 29 is the doubles tourney and on Saturday 30 Singles, housing will be given to international players probably since Wednesday. The place is on the capital at a private club known as "Colegio de Contadores". We should make an official post here to see if anyone wants to come but I dont know how to make those big official tourney post yet lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've finally gotten Usmash OoS down without having to turn on tap jump. Thanks to Seagull!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It depends on a lot of things.

Neutral situations I'd probably go to the tournament. If she's hot or cool or isn't know to be easy, etc..., no prize for winning free tournament, homies won 't be at tournament, girl says it's tonight or never

it's a tough world with a billion possibilities.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Well my definition of a party is a Mario Party lol, and also I would of gone to that free tournament MCPe but I had to study for tests and hang out with my girlfriend

Rizen

Smash Legend

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Someone should send me some vids of that 2013 Wolf, we are starting a circuit in 2 weeks and I gotta pretend I'm still a top 5 wolf.

Why the **** are there 5 people here?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What would you guys think of doing matchup discussions on the Wolf boards again? Since the MU chart is going to suck and is basically a wishlist for the players of crap characters to feel less crappy about their crap characters I think it'd be more helpful to re-examine them on our own. If you're all gonna be OK with me starting a thread it'll focus more on the actual gameplay than about the ratio. I'll probably refrain from using ratios alltogether and use a difficulty ranking from * [= very easy] to ***** [= very difficult]. Wuddyall think?

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Are you talking about like what to do in the matchup and then having it all listed and organized on the first few posts so I don't have to scroll the entire thing just to find one thing? I'M IN!!!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, before you're #1. Enjoy being one of the masses for a while until you join the ranks of the state leading wolves, household names like

Kain,#1 in IL
Seagullman, #1 in MD/VA
and me, #1 in Fantasy Football

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Pablo, that's the week after my spring break ends so there's no way I can make it :(

What would you guys think of doing matchup discussions on the Wolf boards again? Since the MU chart is going to suck and is basically a wishlist for the players of crap characters to feel less crappy about their crap characters I think it'd be more helpful to re-examine them on our own. If you're all gonna be OK with me starting a thread it'll focus more on the actual gameplay than about the ratio. I'll probably refrain from using ratios alltogether and use a difficulty ranking from * [= very easy] to ***** [= very difficult]. Wuddyall think?

I'm down.

So im currently ranked 3rd in the new Georgia pr update I betta enjoy it while it lasts
MRM beat me to the punch :p enjoy your way to the top ;D Also, free tourney that ends in a party.

Rizen

Smash Legend

I like it.
You might keep the +/- 0,1,2,3,4 system because it's standard with others. That said, I'm not fond of it.
Yeah, before you're #1. Enjoy being one of the masses for a while until you join the ranks of the state leading wolves,
^ ;)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No one is going to question my fantasy football status.

That's good, I've gotten top 2 in this league I've been in for 10 years 50% of the time (1st 3 times and 2nd twice).

Ish teach me to beat Lucas and Toon Link, I gotta play Missouri/Kansas/Iowa/Colorado next weekend after my tournament this weekend, with a different stage list for doubles!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No one is going to question my fantasy football status.

That's good, I've gotten top 2 in this league I've been in for 10 years 50% of the time (1st 3 times and 2nd twice).

Ish teach me to beat Lucas and Toon Link, I gotta play Missouri/Kansas/Iowa/Colorado next weekend after my tournament this weekend, with a different stage list for doubles!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
How do you even manage to double post. The forum has a system to stop people from duplicate posts, yet you all somehow manage to break it.

Why are you all so bad?

Rizen

Smash Legend
How do you even manage to double post. The forum has a system to stop people from duplicate posts, yet you all somehow manage to break it.

Why are you all so bad?
Sure blame the people not the forum. ...for the double and not triple up ^there.

@Rob, congratz for being #1 at Fantasy football :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lucas and TL are free. And by free, I mean definitely even at absolute worst for Wolf. Bair is good. I could give details, but it's a Thursday night, if ya know what I mean :3 (because I sure don't lol) if you need serious advice though, PM me and I'll give you some help within 24 hours. Tbh, it's mostly being good with bair.

Not really related: I joke around about being the best Wolf all the time with False, it makes me so happy. Realistically though, I'm more like 4th after Kain/MCPP/Gull. But I'm hoping to solidify myself in their tier within the next year; I just need to learn how to not be super free vs MK :p

:phone:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I could never be happy drinking, too many bad associations :(. Plus I'm the kind of person who prefers to go without cold meds, pain meds etc and to take the least of any substance possible. Unfortunately that's an isolating thing for people our age.

(I am so the life of the party)

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Lucas and TL are free. And by free, I mean definitely even at absolute worst for Wolf. Bair is good. I could give details, but it's a Thursday night, if ya know what I mean :3 (because I sure don't lol) if you need serious advice though, PM me and I'll give you some help within 24 hours. Tbh, it's mostly being good with bair.

Not really related: I joke around about being the best Wolf all the time with False, it makes me so happy. Realistically though, I'm more like 4th after Kain/MCPP/Gull. But I'm hoping to solidify myself in their tier within the next year; I just need to learn how to not be super free vs MK :p

:phone:
Second everything Ish said, specially Lucas is super free :smirk: Bair/Fair destroy all of his aereal approaches and you can Fsmash anytime you grab him + the pummel damage, the most importat thing is not to get excited with blaster as he can heal. Ive never had trouble with toon link but Ive also never played a real one. And Mk sucks, I hope to learn how to do him soon :/

Top Bottom