• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With all that's happened up to now, let's get a Main census going here.

lunarum

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4055-3233-5833
Maining Robin and maybe Marth or Lucina
Duck Hunt Dog looks quite fun though, with that slow-mode final smash, so I might second him to mess with other people. But I'll be trying out all the newcomers and messing with the entire roster before I decide my secondaries.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
My mains are unchanged: :4myfriends::4shulk::4robinm::4greninja::4wiifit:

I have loads of nostalgia for ol' Duck Hunt, so I can't wait to play as him too. And more importantly beat the tar out of him. I'm also loving the Mii Fighters, though I'll probably just play them for amusement. And last, but not least, I liked Pit in Brawl, so I might main him or Dark Pit, but I'll wait until I have a feel for their differences to decide.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Doc, Marth, Falco, Falcon, maybe Link.

ahobo77

Smash Rookie
i'm going to main Ganondorf or little mac. Its been 4 smash games now and i still cant learn air game :( I think Bowser Jr will be fun too.

D

Deleted member

:4megaman: is definitely my main this game.

As for secondaries, not really sure. I would say :4mario: as he was my main in Brawl, but I think I might pick something else this time around.

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
All in all very satisfied. Going to be re-exploring Marth, Falco, and Sheik. Am eager to try out Shulk, Robin, and Greninja.

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
I tend to always main brand new characters.

Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Bowser Jr, and Duck Hunt are MINE.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Really want to try out: :4littlemac::4lucina::4mii::4pacman::4shulk:
Going to try maining: :4littlemac::4link::4mario::4pit::4shulk::4sonic: and Ness
Secondary Mains: :4mii::4pacman::4yoshi: and I actually want to try Dark Pit because why not?

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Main will definitely be :4villager: (by the smallest of margins) secondary will be anyone and everyone. Especially :substitute:

Oh, and I'll find out which characters are the most hated and play only those characters Online.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Already confirmed Main: Jigglypuff

Who Im gonna try and Main: Little Mac, Greninja, Shulk, Duck Hunt

Who I'll probably end up maining again: Diddy Kong

Secondaries: Doctor Mario, Sonic

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Maining Ness again, with Villager as secondary, and Pac-Man for third.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Main:
:4zelda: : Love how she is constantly being underestimated lol. I am ready for round 3 as a unique snowflake.

Not sure if I will main any of these yet but Rosalina caught my interest the most so far. I like playing characters that are technical and unique. They are more fun to use and definitely more fun to watch. Guess I will find out in a few weeks! :)
:rosalina::4robinf::4palutena::4shulk::4sheik::4lucina:

Inurian

Smash Rookie
Gonna try to get good with everyone, But shulk, doc, Lucina, Robin, and Ike look damn pretty

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I'm really excited to try out everyone. However, my preliminary #1 characters I'm going to try and main are :4greninja::4robinm::4bowser:DHD, Ludwig Von Koopa, and :4pacman: in that order.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
If I had to narrow it down, I'm probably maining :4shulk: and Dark Pit. And for secondaries I'm looking at :4palutena::4pit::4sonic::4samus::4robinm::4bowser:and Roy Koopa

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Ace: :4yoshi: all day, every day. 1990 Master Race :D

Mains: Duck Hunt, Bowser Jr./Koopalings, :4pacman::4shulk::4greninja::4palutena::4villager:

Secondaries: :4robinm::rosalina::4mii::4lucina:

Others: :4luigi:, Falco, Doc,:4sonic: :4diddy:, Ness, :4marth::4myfriends::4tlink:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
So many to choose from...

Mains: :4robinm::4pit::4lucina::4charizard:
Secondaries: :4DarkPit: :4lucario: :4marth::4palutena::rosalina::4shulk: (I can't decide)

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
For Glory (main)
Exalted Tier:4lucina:

Secondary
:4robinm::4robinf:

Everyone else will be for fun

Dratnell

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dratnell-92
3DS FC
4270-2473-1284
Really want to main :4link: With :4shulk: as a secondary. Really interested in :4lucina:,:4megaman:,:4fox:, :4robinm:, and:4greninja:

Duck Hunt looks fun. Can't wait to KO the ******* after all these years. (Outside of Vs. Duck Hunt)

I think it says a lot about the value of the game. There's such variety in the roster it makes it hard to choose just one character to main! Hype.
:disco:

Kazuhira Nishijo

Smash Rookie
I mainly plan to use :4littlemac: although depending on how he feels :4falcon: might come back as my main its really a tie for those two

as for secondaries
:4bowser:I have used him as a secondary forever even in melee
:drmario: Because Mario Tornado is back *******
:4shulk: I am interested on how he operates
:4samus: I use Samus a lot when I like screwing around
:4megaman: Because its classic Megaman god damn it Metal Blade OP

CrazyChaos

Smash Cadet
:4yoshi: Yoshi will stay as my primary character.
Secondary character is still uncertain. I am mostly deciding between Rosalina, Charizard, and Lucario.

Villager, Robin, Bowser Jr., and Duck Hunt all have some of my interest. Pac-Man and Mii Fighter may get some playtime from me as well.

Electric Lady

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnQuixote
3DS FC
0662-4546-8146
I'll have to get my hands on the game before I really settle into characters. But the first 3 I'm going to try are :4pacman:, :4bowser: and :rosalina:. Pac Man really grew on me, Bowser I play in Project M, and I can't resist the appeal of a stand-user.

I'll have to try everyone out, though!

Ascended

Smash Ace
I'll be maining the following newcomers:
:4littlemac::4lucina::4megaman::4robinm::4pacman:[Insert Duck Hunt's Face here.]

And I'll occasionally play as these newcomers:
:4wiifit::4palutena::rosalina:

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GIVE ME RIDLEY OR GIVE ME DEATH ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Smashfan08

Smash Rookie
I'll need to test out both Charizard and Duck Hunt to see who I like more. One of them will definitely be my main, and the other will definitely be my secondary. I just love what I've seen of Duck Hunt. He looks amazing.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Main :4lucina:

Secondaries :4sheik: :4greninja: :4zss:

I'll play the rest of the roster for knowledge (is half of the battle!) and fun :grin:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I mained R.O.B in Brawl just to troll my friends who didn't know who he was. They hated being destroyed by a random robot.

I think I'll do the same with Dark Pit this go-around.
If that's your goal, you'd probably have better luck with Duck Hunt.

Mii Gunner looks seriously beast. Also probably going to be playing :4zelda: a lot since Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love got buffed. I'mma teleport spam everywhere like the final boss of a Kirby game. XD

Top Bottom