• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, your computer is so fast that somehow it fastness makes it evolve super fast, so now you have a computer that has it's own mind, and it's not a very nice computer. So it uses it's super fastness to scroll through the infinate void of the internet and never lets you see any of the websites.

I wish I time warped 2 weeks in advance, so that I wasn't in 2 places at once

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wish granted, but now your hated by all the hardcore heavy metal kids.

Come to think of it, that isn't really a loss...but I don't feel like corrupting again...so enjoy.

I wish I didn't have to get up early in the morning for a doctors appointment....

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Granted, but your cancer isnt detected and you die.

I wish my computer didnt have a stupid virus and I didnt have to post in school.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Master Splinter from TMNT! Enjoy housing an old, giant, japanese rat.

He eats wallpaper like candy.

I wish I had a handy dandy notebook in which I could record information in an easy to access manner.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Granted but you are placed directly into an astrophysics class which you fail. You are kicked out of school and your limbs are all amputated. Your life is over.

I wish that I had the power to read full novels in mere seconds.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, you have the power to "super read" but because you read so fast when you say you read the book that fast nobody believes you, and when you tell them what the book was about everyone thinks that you cheated. Which causes them to burn you at the stake. Do you really want "super reading" abilities now?

I wish that I had no more sisters

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but then you become locked in a persistent vegatative braindead state with no hope of recovery caused by a severe chemical imbalance in your brain that was caused by your heart stopping from a eating disorder, so you no longer want any video games.

I wish I had a ham sandwich with no human feces or faces in it.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Granted, but you fall down a well and it turns out to be a camp for gay fat homosexual immortals. oh well. you are trapped there for eternity.

I wish I had 65 gallons of Cadbury's chocolate.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Granted,but then you eat it all your money while you where sleeping.

I wish that the new Legend of Zelda was out already.

kodakdude

Smash Rookie
granted but when u go to buy it the game is fake and u bought and it is the last copy that is ever to be made

i wish i had all the fine girls/women in the world

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wish granted, but it is so cold it freezes your mouth and you get drunk and you choke on it and you... ...enough I said lots of corruptions

I wish for a japanese monkey named Bobo

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
Your wish gets currupted anyway because my curruption currupted the anti-corruption

I wish my friend would stop deleting my MMBN4 game...

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but your friend grabs the game and snaps it in half so you cant play it anymore

I wish that i could have a doller with a picture of me on it

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
Wish Granted; THE FBI comes and throws you in jail for 100 years for counterfieting

I wish this space bar worked A LOT better

Happy ST. Patrick's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom