• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal_mario64

Smash Journeyman
On the can singing the bottles of beer song.
granted, your body and head grow a small portion but your hands and feet grow greatly. now you stumble when you walk and you can't type properly on your computer. Due to your unnusually large hands and feet you are kidnapped by a psychotic ring leader of a circus and you are enslaved to attract tourists and make him lots of money for the rest of your life.

i wish coffee wouldn't stunt my growth!

mx_spyder

Smash Journeyman
granted: but you'll need to move to fairy land /w ur new parentswhere they eat non-fairy ppl

wish: cake icon on forums

metal_mario64

Smash Journeyman
granted. but I (seeing how hungry i am ) try to eat my computer screen where the cake avatar is. I get electrocuted and somehow survive. I become Evil (very evil) and sue smashboards for puttting such a delicious looking avator on the system. Due to financial disaster, smashboards is closed, a giagantic castrophe in the world which sends people across the world flooding from there homes and rioting in the streets. Building are crushed. CArs are lit on fire. 10, 00 ppl die and hundreds of thousands of ppl are arrested. goverments of evert counrty crumble due too the ever going rioting. The whole world would lack civilization and we would all act like savages and war would break out everywhere. End Result: the whole human race would be whiped out as we know it.

(took it a little over the top there, didn't i?)

i wish all the air was sucked out of the earth into space

mx_spyder

Smash Journeyman
Why isn't all the air on earth sucked out into space?
was that your wish? anyway...
Granted:but now we all wear space suits... o wait.. not enough for you...so you get sucked out...

Wish: sumone make a Cake thread... :p

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted, but its a big succes and you feel like an idiot for not making it yourself!

I wish.......um........we'll leave it at that....

Matt

Banned via Administration
Granted, but the US military mistakes you for an incoming missle from China and WWIII begins. Thus, the world is destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. Good job, jerk.

I wish that I could have an endless supply of Pretzel Flipz (with White Fudge!).

metal_mario64

Smash Journeyman
in all this confusion i've forgotten myself

Granted, You're wish was corrupted by making it not corrupted. Oh wait, if it wasn't corrupted, then how can your wish come true. And if your wish doesn't come true, then i broke the rules. But too not break the rules, i have to grant your wish and corrupt it. But the only way to corrupt it is to corrupt it by granting your wish to make your wish corrupt and corrupt it by not corrupting it... **** it, FoX_KiLLz! Now you got me confused!

I wish i wasn't confused!?!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you think about my previous wish again, and become even more confused. You become so confused, you forget how to grant wishes thus spontaneously combusting.

I wish my good friend metal_mario64 hadn't spontaneously combusted.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Since the last poster did not make much sense, I shall answer Magic Jesus wish.

Granted, but it's just a pice of paper with 1000kr printed on it.

I wish I had a real 1000 kroner seddel.

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but im not shure what a seddel is. So ill give you wat it seems to be the most related thing, 1000 sandals made of kroner! (o.O)

I wish I knew what i didnt know so that i would know what i didnt know and go around telling people that i know what i didnt knew when i knew what i didnt. :cool:

Matt

Granted, but you also get 1 warning from MKiller for every spam of X's! In other words: SIX THOUSAND WARNING POINTS. You skip past "banned" and go straight to "fuggin' obliterated in every imaginable lifetime/plane of existence."

I wish I had a gil for everytime I made a bad joke.

Eral

Smash Journeyman
1 gil

granted
but you get banned for spamming

i wish i wouldnt get in trouble for this header

Matt

Granted, but the rest of our clan members do get in trouble and we die somehow. We come back to haunt you as ghosts.

I wish I could pick-pocket other members for their gil and never be caught.

mx_spyder

Smash Journeyman
granted: he was soo tasty...that he ate you..yes you...

wish: i wish the muffinman baked some cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom