• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but if only you get wishes, ppl think yur a devil and kill you.
I wish I could buy a ferrari.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then in the next SSBM she would be wearing pants, so you can't see up her dress :chuckle:

I wish I had green blood, just to freak people out

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Granted, but then everyone thinks that your blood is mucus, and then they operate on you. They operate on the heart trying to get it to pump blood, and thus, fail, killing you.

I wish that tomorrow goes by fast (w00t, spring break will start)!!!

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it goes by so fast that you get thrown into a parallel universe where the only video game is E.T. for the atari.

I wish i had my own guild of assassin who are cool and stuff.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Granted, but you stay in the airport for a week 'cause you got no money and no place to go.

I wish i could have a flash card because buying GBA games is getting a little too pricy.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
granted, but you still had to pay 600 bucks for it cuz u are bad negotiator.

I wish they would have a Smash tourney near me.

EDIT: scratch that wish. they are already havin one. lol i didnt even hear bout it till just now after just posting this. so hear is my new wish.

I wish i could turn rocks into money.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but then no rocks are left for mining and stuff so the Earth blows up...<_<
I wish I could wish for what I wish.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but when he lands he dies.
I wish we didnt have to make a wish every post.

VeryAngrykirby

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you accidently hire a unclean rapper and lose your job with a 7,000,000 dollar fee.

Another mech, another catch.

papichulo

Smash Cadet
Granted, but it turns out something goes horribly wrong and you turn into the next Spider-Man... the only thing wrong is, you have 8 legs, webs come out of your a$$ and you have to eat 5000 bugs a day!

I wish I had the power to go SSJ3!

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but it then becomes infested with people who (4|\|7 5|)377

I wish, now that I have money, that my city had something fun to do in it

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Granted, but the place will stop working and you don't have any money to pay the mechanic.

I wish the next person will not make a wish.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Granted, but due to fear of mods, halting of topic, and ruining name, the next poster changes his mind and makes a wish.

I wish i could've though of something better. what are you suppost to say to that? OK, no wish? then who's gonna grant the wish after me? what are they gonna say? AGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!:qblock: :shyguy: :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom