• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but in the next month you will get 15 essays and a 20page science report. HAHA!
I wish I could fly.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but people now see you as a freak and run from you, screaming. And in the end you are sad. But also you get to eat ice cream so it makes you feel a little better.

Hmm...I wish I had some ice cream now too, we're fresh out.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted, but by the time the ice cream truck comes, you will already have melted in to the ground and the truck will flatten you even more.
I wish I could band over backwards as far as Neo.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, you dont have to wish so often, infact from the lack of wishes you lose all your good luck and can no longer hope for any games this christmas...

I wish I didnt have to uncheck "Show Signature" in this room, I wish the Forum would automatically do it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
granted, but the forums dotn work just for you and it shows anyway. and then u get so many warnings u get banned.

I wish i could throw a baseball 124 MPH

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, and you are quickly signed to the Blue Jays, ewwww. What a waste of a baseball team. But because you throw so incredibly fast there is no one willing to play as catcher for you, so you are thrown back out into the real world.

I wish I lived a lot closer to richmond, my commute is killing me.
::dead::
see?

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, you can control time so you go back to the time your girlfriend asked you "do you want to kiss me or not" ...this time you say no and she smacks you causing you to die from a heart attack

I wish I can be a millionaire

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted. Its not what you think tho. You now have 99,999 horsepower in your car and upon starting the engine you drive straight into a steel wall and kill yourself.

I wish they had SSBM characters for smileys on SWF

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, you get super sharp teeth and you cant cut yourself. The next time you tongue kiss your girlfriend though she releases the kiss looking like Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

I wish I can jump as high as Falco

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, first starting with spelling then moving on to higher levels of intelligence. Unfortunately your fame is short lived when your climbing buddy, in a jealous fit, screws you over and cuts your rope as you ascend Devils Tower ... yes its tall ... no u don't beat the solid earth beneath.

I wish for tube of Goldbond, my feat are irritating me.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted, but the goldbond just numbs your feet. And at night your bed catches on fire, starting at the foot of your bed. By the time you notice it was too late and you become incinarated.

I wish that getting in to college wasn't so stressfull.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Granted, but then it costs 2 times as much money.

I wish my reading teacher wouldn't make me read books. I hate books :(

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
granted, but your teacher makes you listen to books on tape in Clingon then rewrite them on paper

I wish for a regular penny

Death

Smash Lord
GRanted but the penny is Ganon in disguise and you get killed.

I wish I could stop bullets.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, all the bullets I fire at you are stopped, lodged into your chest and you die froma punctured lung and massive internal and external bleeding. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! lol

I wish I had the power to stop bullets with my mind, and hurl them back at the enemy

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but while you command them to hurl back, Blade comes and cuts your head clean off.

I wish I had an Ak-47.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but I steal yur tank, put in the ammo and blast you!
I wish I could live forever.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted, but after you go to sleep you never wake up.

I wish I was very wise. (Meaning to posess both knowledge and expirience)

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but the soda falls into a sewer.
I wish I could eat nothing for a year.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Ganted, but Link comes up to you takes it and does his up B on as a punishmnt for touching his sword.

I wish i could have a gren and black panther.:crazy:

(Yoshiiyou still got your sig on)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, but because the color "gren" hasn't been invented yet everyone who looks at it (you first!) will go blind.

I wish that I was the first in line at the Deli. (based on that comercial about thin sliced meat with that woman going "Oh I wish I was first in line at the deli. Oh, look, number one! Number one again! And again!")

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but you must first become the ROX!
I wish I could jump as high as falco.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but then all the diseases break through the "shield" and kill you.
I wish I could wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom