• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but then the police would get sued and the police would lose while a new law was being created.

I wish I can go to TG6.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I wish i could go too....:(

...i mean, granted, but you wasted all your money going there because you had to fight Ken first round, and oddly enough you had to face Isai in the losers bracket, giving you the lowest possible place on the brackets. Nobody accepts your smash skill, and you are forever known as "That one guy that made last in TG6". Sorry bub.

I wish I could go to the FC.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you FORGET YOUR CONTROLLER! And no one else will lnd you theirs because they don't want you to win. You end up placing last because you paid to play and never did and you are forever known as "That one guy that made last in FC that was supposed to be really good."

^^,

I Wish Ricky would stop making my wishes for me.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but once you have banned all the mods that Boards will go into complete chaos. It will become all forum games and it will never be helpful to anyone again...ever

I hope that Disney doesn't get bought out by Comcast.

Dale = Disney
Comcast > Disney...therefore
If Comcast $ Disney then
Disney = gone
Dale = :(

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the new spanish teacher speaks nothing but German. Have fun passing that class!

I wish my cell phone would stop talking to me. Honestly, when I turn it off it says "be safe, be courteous." Make it stop

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but since people usually only really post in here for posts, they'll just start up again after awhile.

I wish we could start battling in the rpg.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you will never, ever win a match. Ever.

I wish my college was full of more normal people. Right now, this instant, people are being stupid.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but you age at an even faster rate when you do, so you wind up as a withered husk the first time you try it.

I wish I had a corn dog.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but angry school kids begin to overrun your house. Eventualy they push you out and take the house over.

I wish I had a car to get to work with...

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted, but then he starts toomplain about how he got caught by a kid in the first place.

i wish i had somthing to wish for.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but then someone corrupts it and your wishes are ruined

I wish Ricky had told me he doesn't have a ride home:mad:

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Granted, but their minds are all set on a 7 year drought.

I wish I could afford a Halo and a Warpfeed for my paintball marker.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Granted, but I have no idea what those things are, so I gave you a cheeseburger instead.

I wish I had Super Smash Brothers 3.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it's for a system that doesn't exist yet, and you don't have that system.

I wish for a life with no problems.

Slayer Link

Smash Journeyman
You receive the package but it is covered in jellyfishes so the disc was severely damaged so you can only play the game in 0,2 Hz mode.

I wish could change in to anyone and have their powers like Ganon in SSBM.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you are quickly killed by your friendly neighborhood SWAT Team. They train only to kill crazy people bent on domination. And instead of a funeral, your body is burned and the ashes are then burned in another fire, and those ashes then are put in a Tupperware and that is accidentially melted in a microwave, so it gets thrown in the trash. You are one day recycled into toilet paper. O.o

I wish I could have an enjoyable vacation in the Caribbean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom