• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Official Results

Acryte

Smash Ace
I think Mango stopped trying. He cared in the first 2 games of WF but then he suddenly just started getting 3 stocked. Nothing from Dr. PP, but I don't think ANYONE's good enough to legitimately go from losing to Mango to 3 stocking him.
learning to read like dr pee pee? mango gave up in the last game but to get someone as good as mango to give up, you have to be out there pissin on kids. I was surprised when I saw him just outplaying M2k that hard, but seriously peepees reads and how he goes about his MUs is so ****ing good now. pee pee was just outplayin em, he knew everything mango was gonna do and then spaced it out. Mango would manage to hit a few times and combo that to a kill usually, but the rest of the time pee pee was in control of the match it seemed

I'm sure everyone knows how it is when you're playin someone that just has you dialed up that day and you can't space right because he knows where you're goin and you get shut down. That **** just happened. twice.

Armada

Smash Lord
m2k:
Peach in teams and singles is really different.

I honestly think you are not giveing PP enough credit in the Peach matchup.
I think he´s better against Peach (and yeah i have played against all good Falcos) than a couple of top/high tiers

Jun.

Smash Lord
please don't fancy me with cliche answers.

wanna start talking about what kinds of money people win by playing card games?

Not trying to degrade m2k's tournament performance at all but I'm trying to point out how much dedication and time he needs to put into winning a decent sum of money. Keep in mind traveling expenses also.

supbro

Smash Cadet
juan:

thank you for the respect. i respect you more than words can show.

you really do get what you give!

we will meet again soon.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
m2k is definitely good enough to make traveling to mid-large scale tournaments profitable for him. he only needs to put a mediocre amount of effort into it and he will always be in the green.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
At Winter Game Fest I entered Brawl Singles Pools and wound up in Pool 2.
There was a player named Daniel in my pool who went to UCSD. Do any of you know a way I could contact him?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
good **** daniel (bak4moe)!!! congrats to everyone else who placed well in ssbm, especially fly amanita.

also, sup mekos! remember me?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
There was also a DDD player tagged Simba that goes to UCSD, if anyone knows who he actually is some contact info would be cool

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Then why do you have diddy as your picture and character in your profile?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There are two different Counts--a Midwest Diddy player and a WC Dedede player. The Dedede player attended this tournament.

Count

Smash Champion
Top Bottom