• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest in 3 weeks!

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Had lots of fun at 2GG :) I peronally was very fortunate with the seeding. Ill also post my shoutouts here.

1: Tyrant - Finally got to see you again! ggs :] and glad we got to play. Ill try to step it up in case we play again.
2: Tearbear - Didn't talk to you much but it was good to see you again. I feel very susceptible to your trolling.
3: MikeHaze - Thanks for being so nice. Your marth is so crazy, our set more then anything made me realize I have so many things I need to fix and improve on to really get better.
4: DEHF - One round away from getting to play you xD, j/k but thanks for letting me say what was on my mind after I got knocked out.
5: ViceGrip - 805 representing! yay Im glad you did so well :) in brawl and in claw games xD. And as usual its always great seeing and talking to you.
5: Truth - Still got lots of work to do.
7: Curtis - way to comeback from losers! more 805 power I hope you start coming around to more brawl events :D
7: Pitbull - Good seeing you dude, congrats on how well you did! Glad I didnt have to play you :p
9: Havok - I saw you around but never said hi. Ill have to make sure I do next time I see you.
9: WarChief - lol, your falco scared me. Good job doing so well overall, it was nice meeting you.
9: Jordan - Glad you were able to make it after all. Good job on your performance!
13: Rich Brown - Biggest casualty of the bad bracket =[. Sorry you got screwed so bad. It was great seeing you though and feel free to use wolf instead of olimar against me anytime xD.
13: falln - lol, it was fun seeing you again hanging out with you at the diner. ICs are pretty annoying to fight, thats why I just learned to use them myself :D.
13: BarDulL - thanks for letting me clear my head with you as well, lol. Good seeing you.
17: Godric - Good to see you.
17: Jebus - Great seeing you again! We have to actually play sometime xD.
17: CPU - ggs dude. You wario scared me. It almost felt like youd given up at the end though, I wasnt sure.
17: Anuar - Nice to meet you irl :) Ill have to try and make it out to one of your guys' smashfest sometime.
25: Vato Break - Sometimes I cant tell if youre trolling me or not xD, but youre always fun to be around and really nice imo. Sorry if my smiling creeps you out ;(
25: EazySeph - Very cool meeting you, although we never got to play.
25: Raz - Great seeing you again! Sorry I couldnt give metatitan a ride.
25: Mata - Your PT scared me so much! You should definitely come around to more events and smashfests, ggs!
25: S2H - Good to see you again! I hope to see you around more tournaments, we need to play some more too.
25: Choconaner - :I mr. troll himself. I dont like to MM! Stop trying to steal my lunch money ;;. lol, but for reals it as good seeing you again, hopefully I can make it out to montebello to hang out/play sometime soon
33: Soran - Very nice taking a game off tyrant xD. Good to see you as always and keep up the good work on your new characters!
33: Rakan - Saw you around, Ill need to introduce myself next time!
33: Table - Nice seeing you again! Sorry if I seemed tense the one time we played/talked, I was really anxious about my upcoming set at that point since I knew I had a hard opponent.
33: Loto - Didnt see you around but good job.
33: Zork - It sucks you had to play a lot of the same people. Im glad you came though and we had lots of fun. Till next time!
33: FlameWaveK - ggs dude. We shall definitely have to play again without your cast. Lucarios scary ;;.
33: Junk - I really hope youre going to be around for a bit. It is frustrating that we live where we do and cant practice as much as we'd like, but we're still getting better I think. We should be in touch more then we are, and I think its mostly my fault, but Ill try to improve on that soon.
33: Sabarashi Hazardous Panda - Blah, I think you changed your name from something else and now i dont remember who you are ;(
33: Shiro - Always great seeing you. I felt like moses leading everyone to the venue when I got there and you and everyone else started following me xD. We'll have to hang out when I (hopefully) make it up to montebello sometime.
49: Oki - Good seeing you.
49: Strides - Good seeing you
49: All Star - Man it was really great seeing you. Your samus is still awesome. We definitely have to get Zero to come with us to the next one too.
65: Zekey - Sorry to hear about your rough trip up to the venue. It was great seeing you again and hanging out at the diner, youre a lot of fun to be around. Oh yeah put me on your list ):<
65: SuSa - Good to see you again, youll do better next time and with better seeding.
65: Trash - Good seeing you
65: franky ggg - Good to see you.
65: Kevin H - Nice seeing you.
65: JMO - Two tournaments Ive been to and missed you now, lol. I think I know what you look like, but if you see me please say hello!
65: Senor Campos - Sorry I didnt recognize you at first, Im really bad with faces ><. It was fun playing your DK though. Hope to see you again soon.
65: Nexus - Good job again on stepping it up with giving rides to others. Great seeing you.
65: Nayru - Nice seeing you
65: Fist Pimp - Im really glad you came with us, and that I got to hang out with your there. Youre cool to hang out with and I can appreciate someone who enjoys walking places :).
65: Crackle - Great seeing you again too! I havent gotten to play you in a bit, but keep up with the work

Others:
JessiKitty: Glad you were able to come with us! You always make these funny comments out nowhere that make me laugh out of surprise and makes you fun to be around. Till next time!
TinaSaur: Great seeing you too, I didnt really get to talk to you much but Im always glad youre around for events.
Laural: Im glad I finally got to meet you! Sorry I havent been as available for rides, I think once my semesters done Ill try to go to more things. Hope to see you around more!

People I missed: I probably didnt know your tag :( feel free to let me know!

SoCal Brawl

Smash Rookie
Update bump. Sorry for the slow updates. Theres few tournaments happening in the next few weeks I know of, and if anyone wants to have a featured tournament in february its good to start planning!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm going to be in town from the 20th until WGF in the LA/OC area. Are there going to be any local smashfests being held on either the 20/21 that my buddy and I can hit up? I'd like to get some last minute practice in before the tourney.

Top Bottom