• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2010 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.31.10

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Will records like... every match from one television on one video tape.
Then he splits it up and uploads it. (As if it was a stream of matches.)
It takes a while, but he gets EVERYTHING!
lol not entirely true.... i'll never be able to see my 4-to-1 stock comeback in teams from like 2 years ago

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I thought that was last year??? pretty good Gmoney :)
**** if i know

not that it matters.. that was when me and garbanzo just tornado'd and uptilted and everyone lost somehow

how's life btw, mix?

-!-

Smash Lord
**** if i know

not that it matters.. that was when me and garbanzo just tornado'd and uptilted and everyone lost somehow

how's life btw, mix?
lol not too bad man, just bored out of my mind... Barely work but when I do its almost like I don't XD the most exciting thing I did was going to MetroCon recently lol cosplayed as Big Boss (Snakes "dad") and it was mad fun with two night of Rave and everyone worshiping me and my RPG 7 lol I had to trick the inspector so I can carry that thing :) yea it wad fun.

How bout u? How's everything?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i saved my matches vs chaz and 1 with snipa...i have NO idea where they went.

Top Bottom