• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2009 - West Palm Beach, FL - 08.01.09 and 08.02.09

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol nah, everything was good until the end where we had to finish 4th through 1st over at Nexus (edit: which no longer exists, right?)

i hope this year the venue doesn't try to kick you out or some bs again

will's mad cool even if i'll never see my 4stock comeback in doubles from last stand 3 or w/e

i guess i just need to keep telling kids in jax to never give up and tell that story without showing it

mentality oh yeaaaaaaaaaa

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Masky, if you still don't have a partner we can team up.

To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice this topic until now. I wonder why...

:069:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
All man stages anyone :p

Might not be able to come , depends on Dfears raging hormones forcing him to hate brawl or like it ._.

Edit:Oh that *** changed my avatar

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sunday is gonna be so hot. O-o...literally.

theres a chance i might show up saturday to take riddle's money. secret training is secret

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so yea

wario is pretty good

he farts

i fart a lot while playing him............................................

alright let's head out

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nick Riddle! Is it possible for me to fit in, too? The thing is, the only way I can go to this is to have a ride. If I don't, then I'll be forced to go to Key Largo for the weekend. I need to find a ride by late Friday night or else I can't go.

*clasps hands* Please let me go with you!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick Riddle! Is it possible for me to fit in, too? The thing is, the only way I can go to this is to have a ride. If I don't, then I'll be forced to go to Key Largo for the weekend. I need to find a ride by late Friday night or else I can't go.

*clasps hands* Please let me go with you!

Neil and Snipa already asked me... Sorry...

Top Bottom