• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
Uh... Seems kinda random but okay.

You don't suddenly lose notifications for threads you watch but crashboards happens slightly more frequently.
just wanted to know if everyone would be on board with this, and I suppose fake beggars are enough of a problem that I decided to come up with this

Eh, I won't push it. The greater good.

The Cuphead DLC has just as much content as the base game, but The Cuphead Show doesn't get a second season.
what do you mean you won’t push this?

No opinion on cuphead

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
As in within Smash or Kingdom Hearts? Either way I'm gonna say yes
I meant to say Smash, but now you have me considering Lightning being the protagonist of KH, and I kinda love it.

Steve is the final fighter instead of Sora, Sora is the second FP2 fighter
Yes.

The Squid Sisters become playable in Smash Ultimate, with Off the Hook taking their AT role.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Unless it includes all the things that made Fire Emblem what it is now,

(You should go to the "should the change be made" thread)

Godzilla becomes real, but he's in a microscopic size.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That's easy. (unless i can use TAS programs for this job)

All ficitonal content from fanon wikis (Like Ideas Wiki or Fantendo) becomes real content, in exchange of quitting Smash Bros. out of existence.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would press the button, because now, alas, Smash Bros. ceases to exist, but a better crossover (courtesy those very fan sites) can potentially take its stead. (In case that is considered an unfair loophole, I would alternatively say, "No thank you.")

Suppose your three most wanted characters get in for the next game, but the roster size is halved from that of Ultimate's.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Uh, YES! Caitlin finds enjoyment in any movie, no matter how bad it might be. We'd have so much fun together

You get to add your most wanted character in Smash, but alongside three Fire Emblem characters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh GOD yes. I'll miss Temple, but get Smashville out of here. Let's see some competitive variety for once.

Instead of Min Min, we get Ribbon Girl as a new base newcomer, and Min Min takes Spring Man's place as an assist trophy. Viridi takes Min Min's place as a challenger pack.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
(SLAMS FACE ON THE BUTTON)
I don't even KNOW if I have a least wanted for MVS. ANYTHING is worth getting Caitlin in!!!

Kirby's character roster in Smash is expanded, but Dedede no longer has the crouch animation he has.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
No thanks, please keep Uprising in my Smash!

Your least wanted character gets in Smash, but so does your most wanted. Your most wanted kills your least wanted in their trailer.
(IE, Bandana Dee getting killed by Ribbon Girl in my case. PHEW would people get mad at Ribbon for that...)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
NOOOO

Yoshi's Island (Melee) and Wrecking Crew are now labelled as part of the Mario series, but you can't play ever again on those stages.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
A small price to pay for The Land Before Time. I'd press it.

Bandana Dee gets in Smash...but also Marx, Galacta Knight, Magolor, Susie, Dark Matter, Taranza, Hyness, the Three Mage Sisters, Gooey, Queen Sectonia, Adeline and Ribbon, Fecto Elfilis...oh and Void Termina becomes a boss. Basically, think Sakurai going "You want Modern Kirby rep??? FINE I'll make it the next Fire Emblem". All or nothing!

Top Bottom